By kaycie_lynn - 19/02/2010 01:11 - United States

Today, I chuckled at a "No Smoking" sign as I lit my cigarette. I bent my head down to light it and somehow managed to light my hair on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 769
You deserved it 71 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Karma...is a BITCH, she always gets to you first!

Comments

I wouldn't say stupid or ignorant I would consider it rebelling.

saranottelling 7

Wow, I hate people like you. I can't stand smoke (cigarette, fireplace, etc...) even in small amounts and it really sucks when I walk though "No Smoking" areas and smell cigarette smoke. You deserve it X 10. Quit smoking or stop smoking where you're not suppose to.

sacredjoshua66 0

ydi smokings stupider than anything in this world

Learn to obey signs you stupid ******! There are signs for a reason! Some people are allergic to smoke, and by disobeying signs, you're being outrageously rude and inconsiderate! Karma bites, doesn't it?

OP deserves it for smoking *there*. Some of us aren't judgmental but *do* have a physical aversion to it. If I'm around cigarette smoke, I often have so bad a reaction that I am unable to work the next day. That's seriously how bad it is.

ahahahahaha. OP, thank you so much for shaing this with all of us... I'm gonna have the BEST mental picture of this in my head for a very long time. (:

youthink_fml 0

That's some funny shit. YDI for thinking rules don't apply to you. By the way, you look like an idiot with that cigarette.

Agreed with #1. There is a reason most of the decent companies in the world are going to no-smoking on the premises. It's a dirty habit and a waste of time.