By kaycie_lynn - 19/02/2010 01:11 - United States

Today, I chuckled at a "No Smoking" sign as I lit my cigarette. I bent my head down to light it and somehow managed to light my hair on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 769
You deserved it 71 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Karma...is a BITCH, she always gets to you first!

Comments

Smoke all you want - they're your lungs - but YDI for being so disrespectful to other people who DON'T want to have to walk past your cloud. The sign is there for a reason and you suck for being so arrogant.

big_kuntry 0

She was smoking big deal. It's a very nasty habit, but I'm sure the op is well aware of this fact. So not everyone has to remind them. We all have bad habits. As for the sign issue, signs are just another tool the man uses to oppress people. So even if it is rude to smoke around people who are not fond of it, good job by the op for standing up against the man! The hair on fire thing is hillarious though.

yottskry 0

I personally 'stand up against the man' by stealing cars because I don't agree with this preconceived notion that I should have to obide by the law and buy one. All you and the OP prove is that smokers are selfish people, whether it's by trying to flaunt no smoking policies or by throwing their dog ends on the ground. Those foam filters in cigarettes don't biodegrade. Smokers are among the worst litterers out there.

Guess who's getting us addicted to these horrible things at record rates and then sitting pretty on the billions of dollars we continue to drop? Oh yeah - "THE MAN." Go, OP. Way to rebel.

buttshapedfruit 0

that's eat happen wen u dnt obey da law haha

darlene87 0

no smoking means NO smoking... ydi... karma is a bitch

IWantLamingtons 4
BigLostBear 0

YDI for smoking, grow up it didn't look cool now and it doesn't look cool now.

**** all you people sayin u deserve it for smoking it why does that mean he deserves it? judgemental bastards

frankie123 0