By The Unknown Soldier - 24/04/2016 15:31 - USA

Today, even after 4 years of service together, my sarge still calls me Pete, Paul, George, and even sometimes Thingummy bob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 355
You deserved it 29

Top comments

hoosiergirl94 31

These historical FMLs are dumb

What FML needs to do is add another button instead of just being "I agree that's historical." Let there be a vote for a different opinion and you'll see how many people truly don't find these amusing.

Comments

These are really, really dumb. And it's thingamabob.

hoosiergirl94 31

These historical FMLs are dumb

Then don't read them, if you knew FML you would know that the check mark in top right lets you see different stuff, you can uncheck historical and you won't see them again.

hoosiergirl94 31

It's called an opinion. Everyone has them.

I don't even understand what they're trying to do. And no more YDI!! Wtf

ABlindMan 17

It's not meant to be an FML, you're supposed to think its funny because of the username, even though it's only FML staff posting them now.

Is your name Peter-Paul George? Because then this makes sense.

What FML needs to do is add another button instead of just being "I agree that's historical." Let there be a vote for a different opinion and you'll see how many people truly don't find these amusing.

There should be a button on people's pages that says "I would ****" or "you wear too much makeup you *****"

#20: Whoa now. There's no reason to make personal attacks like that.

These fake fml ruin the site what is the whole point to the moderation process to weed out the obviously fake posts of your just going to post fake ones not to mention the fact I find it kind of disrespectful to be posting fml for the unknown soldier Why are you doing this fml I have seen so many complaints about the new functions of fml do you not care about your users opinion of what you have done?

This one went too far. These men died for their country, they gave everything. Show some respect and take this down.