By kaycie_lynn - 19/02/2010 01:11 - United States

Today, I chuckled at a "No Smoking" sign as I lit my cigarette. I bent my head down to light it and somehow managed to light my hair on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 769
You deserved it 71 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Karma...is a BITCH, she always gets to you first!

Comments

Epic win :D they need to change the logo on signs to somones hair on fire now, "No smoking or hair will set on fire :D... we warned you"

iSwag 0

where's perdix when you need him?

purplemnm 9

I just escaped from his basement. He has an orange van that says "free candy" on the side, and he was mapping his route to the nearest park.

(clears throat towards Pendatic) Have you forgotten the Helsinki episode of 1914? PS - Just escaped from Sirin's personal dungeon, but it seems I lost an ovary or two.

Not likely to happen again? Um... (looks around frantically) I'm sorry, Steven Seagal! We were drunk and she milked my prostate with a rubber chicken!

purplemnm 9

it was a weird situation... you remember the scene in family guy where Peter opened Quagmires garage and all the Asian women escaped and were running around the lawn? it was like that only with children

Fair enough. We shall never speak of this again. o.0 0.o o.0

Hunter329 0

No offense or anything, but, that's funny as hell!

hmm ydi because of the sign and not being careful, but not for being a smoker. Self righteous comments section people annoy me. Some people don't want to live to 90.

collegekid13 0

Geez, another sign? Well, can't say it isn't ironic. YDI for poor coordination; I take it you haven't been smoking long. I want to buy a pack before they become illegal...the scent reminds me of home.

thts wat yu get for breaking tha law mr cool lmao