By kaycie_lynn - 19/02/2010 01:11 - United States

Today, I chuckled at a "No Smoking" sign as I lit my cigarette. I bent my head down to light it and somehow managed to light my hair on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 769
You deserved it 71 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Karma...is a BITCH, she always gets to you first!

Comments

gigi37 0

Haha, clever Edit: comment put in the wrong area although I guess it applies... =/

each cigarette you smoke takes off 5 and a half minutes of your life...a bunch of them can take away a big chunk of your life...

carpediem19 0

lmaoooooooo. OP sucks massively for you. hahahahah. :D

geoLa16 0

I hate people that smoke no 1 else needs 2 put up with that nasty smell here's an idea 4 people that smoke do it @ home

First, it's a woman. Second, I agree/disagree with you; yes SHE didn't deserve it because she smokes (even though it's a disgusting habit that screws up your body), but I do believe it was karmic. She saw the "No Smoking" sign designating the place she was in as a non-smoking zone (for people like me who have severe asthma and people like BeeSkwaird who have allergic reactions to nicotine smoke), yet she blatantly disregarded the law and proceded to smoke. In short, she deserved it for disobeying the law for her own selfish gain, but not because she smokes. To OP: karma always gets you no matter what, but I didn't know it was THAT quick!

forever2009 0

DON'T smoke!!! someone in my family just passed away fromsmoking! =

xgymchickx23 0

Well done, this is the last time your gunna try to be badass.

shrdlu 28

Seeing someone smoking in "No Smoking" areas just makes non-smokers want to limit smoking even further. It also adds to the reputation smokers now have as second-class citizens by showing them as disrespectful and inconsiderate. Congratulations to the OP for making life even harder for smokers in general.