By rattrap - 06/02/2012 01:13 - United States

Today, I checked over the pictures on my night-cam to see if my cats are really going on our kitchen counters. As soon as I'd seen the first picture, I realized that this whole time my cats haven't been going on it. It was a rat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 052
You deserved it 2 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was your karma letting you know you should never blame cats.

Comments

bamberbear 0

Cats are supposed to eat mice, not let them crawl on your counters.

my2centsworth 15

Well, tell those cats to get up on the counters and get to work!!

wriptidez 0

ok santize what u can and pitch the rest... best wishes

RATS ARE ******* ADORABLE. Go onto Deviantart.com and type in ratties, or rats in the search bar. YOUR MIND WILL BE ******* CHANGED FOREVER.

SeedlessMe 13

Hey, I love rats. I've had my share of them for pets... But wild rats are a bit different. Unless they're still babies, then you can probably domesticate them :)

itsmygoodlife 4

you have multiple cats..why can't your useless cats catch the rat

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Not all cats are good at catching rodents. You basically have to train them when they are young to be good hunters.

sleepyhungry93 0

Um...you keep cameras in your kitchen? If this is for broad home security purposes, I can understand - but if you put up the cams to specifically spy on your cats, it's make you look rather idiotic. Sure, you can train your cats not to be on the counters during the day, but once you're asleep...they're cats. They'll do whatever the hell they want to do. What are you going to do, sit on the counter with a spray bottle all night and wait for them? (And yes, having a wild rat in your house sucks, but that's beside the point.)

Thats just nasty rats spread deseases and bleach doesnt really work try something else

Shiver.....! That would creep me out! Get a dachshund. Not a Minnie. They will get rid of them for you.