By rattrap - 06/02/2012 01:13 - United States

Today, I checked over the pictures on my night-cam to see if my cats are really going on our kitchen counters. As soon as I'd seen the first picture, I realized that this whole time my cats haven't been going on it. It was a rat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 052
You deserved it 2 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was your karma letting you know you should never blame cats.

Comments

Aw, capture it and keep it as a pet~

xbella 8

I thought cats kill rats? tsk tsk what a dumb pussy

KiddNYC1O 20

There are rats that can actually hurt cats.

Clamcreepy 7

You need to keep your cats in the kitchen at night so they can get rid of this rodent for you free of charge. I sure they can handle a rat .

He's only in your house because there is food, hiding places, and water readily available to him; check your home for rotted wood or anything that might let critters in. Just bleach your kitchen, clean up your clutter, leave a live trap out, and wait. Release him in a park or forest, somewhere with a water source, no less than a mile from your home in nice weather. A shrub is a good place to let him out, he can gather his marbles safely after so much stress. Rats are intelligent, social, problem solvers but most of all, they're terrified of you. Please don't cause the poor thing any undue stress. Good luck!

TheDrifter 23

Or let the cats in the kitchen to eat it. Nature at its finest.

Do you mind? The rat was only enjoying the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind.

At least you didn't see some paranormal activity shit on the night cams

linkinpark98 23

I was gonna say that. :P Lmao

perdix 29

You need Coach Daddy to come over and train those cats to chase the rat away. Or dump the cats and get a nice pink walking harness for the rat and keep it as your pet.

Two references in one comment? I applaud you