By rattrap - 06/02/2012 01:13 - United States

Today, I checked over the pictures on my night-cam to see if my cats are really going on our kitchen counters. As soon as I'd seen the first picture, I realized that this whole time my cats haven't been going on it. It was a rat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 052
You deserved it 2 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was your karma letting you know you should never blame cats.

Comments

That was your karma letting you know you should never blame cats.

GovernorGeneral 8

I bet she wishes her cats had been the ones on the counter now.. eliminating rats.

Your cats are useless. They should kill the rats without you even telling them.. Shouldn't cats have strong sense of smell?

rats use kitchen equipment? i mean, weird

The cats are either usless or very well trained.

So what if OP thought that its the cat lol .... Btw nice tee "exlodE" xD

chubby_choco 17

You also can't spell 'I'm,' 18.

IphonFML 6

Actually 77, he spelt correctly. He just forgot the apostrophe

Suavis 4

That's what you get for saying "I seen".

badass243 6

and you eat there? FYL. and kill those ******* bastards!!!!!

Mice are actually kinda cute. Rats on the other hand are not. Get rid of them immediately!

RoseTintMyWorld 8
GovernorGeneral 8

Today i found ants under the blender and microwave on my countertop. Idk if 100s of little ants are worse or (a) rat(s) My parents wont even do anything about it.

Why not be a good sport and wipe the benches down yourself? Kids these days...

They look exactly the same only one is bigger. Just an FYI to you who has apparently necer seen a rodent.

GovernorGeneral 8

How the **** is it a catastrophe? She didnt find cats on the counter. It was a rat.

GovernorGeneral 8

I meant that for the incorrect use of his pun. This fml certainly is a catastrophe though.

more like a RAT-A-TATTLE-TAIL amirite??

uhhh there was clearly no mention of a cat WHATSOEVER so ...yeah...

37, you're an idiot. READ THE FML. It's all about cats.

GovernorGeneral 8

No its ******* not =.= she thought there were cats but there were none.

No, she owns some cats that she thought were going on the counters, but it actually turned out to be rats.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Damn.. If there's 1 there is usually more. That sucks OP. So what are your cats for if they aren't catching Vermin?

lovexbox 8

Agreed haha. Guess it depends on how big the cats are.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

When my cat was 7 months old it started catching hummingbirds. He is 8 years old now and still catches hummingbirds. He even brought me a fruit bat once.

If the cats won't do it get a Jack Russell those dogs are very effective at catching rats. well at least mine is.

bizarre_ftw 21

Well now we know the difference between rats and mice Mice hit cats over the head with drop ironing boards, rakes, and the occasional hammer and are named Jerry (or possibly Tom) and rats piss on your counters and get the cats blamed for it. Either way F the cat's life

DalPozzo13 10

Oh really, is that what you "seen"?

raney150 0

Op said I'd seen. I'd is short for I had (in this circumstance). Therefore op was using the past perfect tense, and in the past perfect tense, you use the pronoun (I), the simple past (had in this case), and the past participle (seen in this case). Seen is the past participle of the verb to see. So op is correct.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Now it does... As I remember, it said 'I seen' when it was posted..

DalPozzo13 10

Ya, it did say "I seen" otherwise I wouldn't have posted that comment

Prescott6185p 6

Shut the **** up ******, nobody cares, he said he seen, so what???

No, I think OP has 24 hours a day, just like us.