By Anonymous - 22/05/2015 18:17 - United Kingdom - Romford

Spicy
Today, I checked my son's browser history, as he's been acting strangely around his computer recently. I found several bizarre Google searches, including but not limited to: "unicorn dick-farts", "sharting kittens", and "can you get AIDS from Asians?" What the fuck is wrong with him? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 390
You deserved it 5 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he's curious. I mean, who knows what you'll find when you look up unicorn dick-farts?

That's a little screwed up. No, that's very screwed up. Deal with this now before it becomes a problem.

Comments

And the award for best parenting goes to...

Um, unless kids are locked in the house all day, with no contact with the outside world, they will be influenced by people/things outside the house. There's no need to pin blame on the parents all the time.

Despite how much I hate to say it, I kind of want to see a sharting kitten now.

Oh, it's the kitten sharting? I assumed it was someone else sharting kittens...guess I've been damaged by the internet too...

I guessed it to be some crude pseudo sex act. damn internet...

If that's the most bizarre of them all, actually I would be pleased

He's a kid. Kids get curious about stuff, especially boys. Hell, I used to put in random words in a search engine just to see what would come up. I wouldn't worry TOO much about it. Either way, you'll want to bring it up with him in a non-confrontational manner.

The TV show ridiculousness has a complete segment of searching random words. So, not that bad I suppose.

davek 36

Have you found the **** yet?

Maybe they're suggested searches from Google

the first two sounds like a category off of ridiculousness and the last one just makes him seem curious. I think you should definitely explain to him that Asians aren't the only ones who can give him aids.

Are you saying my Thai hooker lied when she told me I didn't need to worry about getting an STD from her?