By Anonymous - 22/05/2015 18:17 - United Kingdom - Romford

Spicy
Today, I checked my son's browser history, as he's been acting strangely around his computer recently. I found several bizarre Google searches, including but not limited to: "unicorn dick-farts", "sharting kittens", and "can you get AIDS from Asians?" What the fuck is wrong with him? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 390
You deserved it 5 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he's curious. I mean, who knows what you'll find when you look up unicorn dick-farts?

That's a little screwed up. No, that's very screwed up. Deal with this now before it becomes a problem.

Comments

He's probably looking up all sorts of weird stuff he either saw online or heard at school. I wish sexual-health websites had been a thing back when I was a high school student in the early 1980s, to debunk all of the stupid myths and BS that my friends were always spouting.

If the son was acting weird I don't see the issue with a parent investigating, cause it looks like the only reason op decided to look was cause the son gave em reason to. If you give your parents a reason not to trust you or give them a real reason to be suspicious than expect them to check up on you. I mean if you do screw up your parents get blamed for not raising you right, more importantly they wanna protect you and keep you outta trouble. It's not being nosey it's being a concerned parent.

This is one of the cases where the snooping isn't out of line. The parent didn't do it for ***** and giggles, but because the child was acting oddly about the computer. That's reasonable motive to look, depending on age.

Qwermy 16

did the possibility occur to you that your son knows you're looking through his Internet history and decided to Google ****** up things to mess with you?

Now Im curious about these things too...

Either we knew you were sneaking on his privacy that he intentionally did that to troll you or he was just searching something funny to post as a meme.