By FMLMom - 08/08/2012 08:02 - United States - Chula Vista

Spicy
Today, I learned that my son goes on online chat rooms and has sexual fantasy role-play. To make matters worse, the characters he uses are from My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 842
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Gah ! You edited your comment, and now mine is completely irrelevant. Move along now, nothing to see here~

tb713317 6

sorry, I realized that I thought therapy was completely irrelevant...but here, wow...therapy?

tb713317 6

gah, I posted a reply comment but idk where it went:( but sorry, and I thought therapy is completely irrelevant, but if you must, here: wow...therapy?

WearingHats 14

If the general consensus is that your comment was shit, it's generally best not to try and justify it with more comments.

tb713317 6

at least I didn't say "woo first comment" or some stupid shit to that effect.

ImmaB3AST 7

The weird thing you see on Omegle

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Isn't this rule 34 of the Internet?

Actually, these Bronies are referred to as Cloppers, and are generally looked down upon within the Brony communities.

"Derp, big boy!" --Rule 34's Derpy "Your dick is 20% cooler than anyone else's!" --Rule 34's Rainbow Dash These are actual lines I've seen while searching MLP without safe search on.

I'm just curious if he was in a general MLP chatroom, or if it was an MLP secual fantasy specific one

No edit button, simple mistake, didn't feel the need to make another comment for it, though obviously, you did.

Is this whole MLP sexual fantasy deal new to some people? I thought it was quite old, but I guess it's just the places I frequent on the web. Perhaps I should get that checked...

67, You've got it right. Although bronies don't hate cloppers (kinda goes against the whole love and tolerate thing), they are generally looked down in any forum that dosent involve clopping.

Inediblepeaches 15

I consider myself a brony and I very much look down on cloppers.

Looked down upon? No they are not. ..coming from experience, I admin an MLP:FIM page on Facebook. A lot of bronys clop.

My little pony is totally the shit with teens there was an other story on here where a 15 year old begged to have the DVD box set of my little pony.

140) *looks at picture and profile* Figures.

still better than some peoples fetishes. like shit or puked on.

Can't tell if trolling or just doesn't like allowing people enjoy nice things.

No. Clopper. 2 **very** different things. Bronies enjoy the show. They enjoy the magic, the animation, the humor, and everything about it. Cloppers really want to buck some ponies. The more you know.

So now we look down on people who are different from us? That's like making fun of gay people... where is this community/fandom headed?

I do take issue with the sexualization of characters on a kids show. Even Lauren Faust said as much as she and the rest of the crew loves the Bronies, their main targets are kids. And yes, I do take issue with clopping itself, but a few of my friends clop. I don't give them crap for it, I just ask for them to not bring it up or discuss it with me. (For reference, I have no issue with non sexual shipping pictures/stories)

CaptainKrunk 1

Not all bronies are like this. Take me for example. I hate clop!

Inheritance 10

Now OP if he starts to fap to this then you have an issue.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Man..what the **** is wrong with people? This whole my little pony obsession is way out of hand. For Christ sake this is ridiculous. If your over 16 and have sexual fantasies about ponies you need help. "Bronies" are seriously freaking me out now.

Not all Bronies have sexual fantasies about this show. I love the show, but don't fap to it/role play. That's just weird.

Slender_Man 6

49- if it gets to that stage then it's called "clopping"

I don't think it's ok at any age to have sexual fantasies about ponies. Some 15 year old you must have been...

It is possible to like the show without being a clopper. Unfortunately half the fanbase makes it seem like otherwise.

musicalducky 21

The cloppers are usually looked down upon in brony communities because it gives bronies a bad name. A lot of us just like the show, no sexual interests at all. Don't look down on all of us because of a few.

dsbs 9

What the **** is all this talk about ponies?! Since when did 6 year olds learn how to use the Internet.

BradTheBrony 19

Dude, really? I mean, REALLY?

The real question here is: how old is your son?!

another question might be, how does OP know they're names from My Little Pony?

hwkfan1 10

I think the names are pretty obvious...

yeah I wonder this too...if he's above 16 or so, I don't think you have to worry...rather worry if he didn't do those things

^ he is sexually aroused by pastel colored horses with tramp stamps. Worry.

If he's old enough to sexual role play he's too old for my little pony

Not really worry, it could just be a fetish, or a faze, it happens.

coughyochick 7

Never too old for MLP. Always too young for internet roleplays of sexual situations with ponies.

Marineman5 6

Who is he role playing with? Thats the better question.

celine21_fml 0

The real question here is: Where did OP go wrong in parenting?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
KingCeltic77 18

(Son walks in with hair dyed rainbow) "Hey I bought the horse food and saddle" (Chris Hansen walks in) "Why don't you take a seat right over there?"

That's going to be fun... "Son, it's time to talk about your online pony sexual roleplay addiction..."

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Snackycake 20
PYLrulz 17

Then again, I would think sexual fanatises with cartoon characters ranks up there towards the top in terms of weirdness.

I'm wondering how OP found this out. And yeah sexual fantasy with cartoon ponies is up there in weirdness.

I agree w 10. Only losers do that!!!!!!!!

Role-play...with ponies. Makes you wonder exactly what kind of sexual fantasy he is living out.

Well obviously Op's son either wants to be a horse or was a horse in another life.

Hey, at least it's only her son's fantasy and not her husband's. She won't have to respond to the name 'Fluttershy'.

HerroMaylaHerro 6

At least he's..... Maturing?

TxCountryBeauty 10

Does anyone else notice that there's a ton of Fml's lately concerning My Little Pony?

OLIVIAx33 6

The strange things you find on the internet will never cease to surprise me! I can honestly say I've never thought of My Little Pony and sex in that way :S

olpally 32

If you have an issue, use a tissue *fap fap fap* to my little pony. yikes, why the **** did I just say that? *shoots self in the leg*