By Misskittygal14 - 16/11/2017 15:00

Today, I decided to go through my younger brother's browser history. I found out he goes regularly on PornHub. He's only 10. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 533
You deserved it 1 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vesi 29

I know I'm going to get downvoted for this, but that is a major fail on your parents part. As a big sister, thank you for watching out for your younger sibling. It is best to explain what you saw to your parents. He's only 10 years old and this is a *serious* matter not to be taken lightly. And those joking about it, it's already been established that he visits this site often. THAT makes it a very bad thing. Their parents should have installed a net nanny program.

Comments

I would let his parents know. That is very young and it could end up becoming an addiction and he likely sees things that aren't appropriate for him.

I wouldn't rat him out to his parents, but I would talk to his sister to brother and explain that he needs to wait a bit long before he can start looking at **** on his computer. And don't tell him To wait until he 18. I would tell him to wait until he's 15 or 16. But if he has any question that he could ask you (if that's something you comfortable doing)

No, he's obviously just looking up minecraft tutorials there

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Actually, that’s how he’ll get ****** up ideas about sex and women. **** isn’t real sex and the way people behave isn’t like real life sex. But a 10-year-old isn’t going to be able to work that out. Plenty of adult men don’t either. Plus, he’s a kid watching adults have sex. That’s also pretty screwed up

Next step: 12 year old girls asking why butt sex hurts so much..

PhantomCrevan 8

He's ten. Boys don't typically really get going in the puberty department- as in, hair growth, growth spurts, and sex drive- until around age thirteen. So frequent **** viewing tends to be a sign of some sort of problem for that age group- be it social, physical, emotional, or mental. It also makes it more likely for the person to become a victim of sexual abuse- or to have already been one- and increases the likelihood of developing a **** addiction by a large margin.

Kids are always going to find something sexual on the internet whether by accident or on purpose. I think he should be okay as long as he isn't doing anything that he's learned from that site in public.

Lobby_Bee 17

Kids just grow up so quickly these days.

I hope you’re not worried that he might stumble upon your work there.

snailsinyourtea 15
Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Well it’s not that hard to imagine he would find it! Lots of guys are into girl on girl action.

You “decided” to go through your little brothers browser history? Yup, you deserved that one. Next time, respect his privacy!

Willibobs 33

He's 10, no child should have unrestricted access to the internet, just a shame it was his sister keeping an eye out for him as opposed to his parents. OP you should tell your parents.

Did he tell his teacher not to watch "Two Girls, One Cup"?

Vesi 29

I know I'm going to get downvoted for this, but that is a major fail on your parents part. As a big sister, thank you for watching out for your younger sibling. It is best to explain what you saw to your parents. He's only 10 years old and this is a *serious* matter not to be taken lightly. And those joking about it, it's already been established that he visits this site often. THAT makes it a very bad thing. Their parents should have installed a net nanny program.

PhantomCrevan 8

Somehow I don't think he's going to sites like that to laugh at the horrible acting like I did when I discovered ****. Also, I'd base your decision of what to do by how often you mean by "regularly" and how far along through puberty he is, because at age ten, he shouldn't be having high levels of sexual impulses. Early watching of **** can also be an indication of grooming or sexual abuse, so that is a bit of a concern here. Also, if you do tell your parents, I'd take a screenshot of his browser history and send it to your phone or something, so you don't come across as a liar if he discovers the power of erasing the history or using incognito tabs.