By Anonymous - 28/08/2013 21:29 - Canada - Oshawa

Today, I caught my sister eating crayons. She's 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 760
You deserved it 3 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dcarney7 8

Tell her that's not what waxing means

needsomefunny 15

That's not what they mean when they say you need more colors in your diet.

Comments

dcarney7 8

Tell her that's not what waxing means

oj101 33

I dread to think what OP's sister would try to do with the crayons if they mentioned bikini wax.

I'm fairly certain OP doesn't want anything to do with his sisters "downstairs"

I just really would like to know why does your life suck for having caught your sister eating crayons? Shouldn't her life be the one sucking for doing such weird shit!? I guess the sucky part for you would be having crazy people in your family...

OP - Maybe you should sign her up for that reality show where people are addicted to inedible objects!

SwaggCapone 11

Were they crayola? they're supposedly non toxic

needsomefunny 15

That's not what they mean when they say you need more colors in your diet.

Michael_92 20

Well when they have names like blueberry and grape how could you possibly resist eating them?

You're right. She just wanted to taste the colors of the rainbow!

My favorite deliciously named crayons are peach, asparagus, blueberry, wintergreen, watermelon, and flesh.

UnicornFarts 15

Can't forget macaroni and cheese.

Ha...ha....... uh ha.... Cannibal..... yeah.....

"Next time on 'My Strange Addiction'..."

Lol didn't they already have an episode like that?

At least most crayons are non-toxic. She could have been eating dryer sheets.

Non-Toxic or not, its still gross and a tad werid cause shes 19

I was thinking the exact same thing lol beat me to it

Maybe she's hoping to poop like a unicorn.

Kallian_fml 21

Taste the rainbow! Shit the rainbow!

Those crayon names sure sound appetizing though...peach, orange, cinnamon

My favorite deliciously named crayons are peach, asparagus, blueberry, wintergreen, watermelon, and flesh. Hehe.

Epikouros 31

Yeah, it was funny the first time, Wednesday. BTW, don't eat asparagus, it makes your piss taste horrible.

kurk626 11

I don't know about taste. .. but I heard it makes your piss smell horrible lol

You can't tell the same joke twice. Didn't anyone ever teach you that 29?

We all have weird habbits. I chew my tongue every now and then.

That's not really as strange as eating crayons...

I chew my tongue all the time, in fact I was chewing it when I read this comment, I don't find it weird at all, eating crayons at 19 years old certainly is though

At least she isn't using them as makeup?

"Do you like me now, huh??? Do you?!?! Yeah, what about if i do this." i hope someone gets the reference.

The one time I was wrongfully arrested I had to spend about 2 weeks in the local jail. Women actually did this for make-up. They had to remove them from the list of items you could buy. Don't even get me started on how they had a "fashion show" and torn their clothing for 'the runway'. They put all of us on lockdown. Crazy bitches.

#50 - All she wanted to know was why she couldn't get a boyfriend. XD