By Anonymous - 16/10/2011 04:22 - United States

Today, I came home to my empty apartment. My girlfriend had left a note on the floor that said: "Took my stuff and left. Took your stuff and pawned it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 847
You deserved it 5 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SorrowFull 8

Turn her ass in. Theft is theft.

Midrash 5

Send her a text saying "took our naked pic n youtubed it"

Comments

If you cheated on her, you deserve it. Big time. That's about the one and only reason I can come up with. Maybe if you murdered someone, though...

Cheating, how disgusting it even might be, isn't illegal. Stealing however, is.

CadillacPimpen 6

Rekege, you are so ignorant if it was his wife divorcing him than most likely she would get most if his stuff and that's socially acceptable, but just because your dating some one they do not have the right to steal from you.

Rekege, are you a feminist? Are you trying to find any possible way it's his fault? Because it can't POSSIBLY be the fault of the woman. See? I can make assumptions out of nowhere too.

81, Being a feminist would have nothing to do with this. Perhaps the word you're looking for is "chauvinist", which you may be surprised to learn is not only meant for men. Unfortunately, you seem to be either ignorant or a chauvinist yourself.

175, Chauvinism also means excessive or prejudiced loyalty or support for one's own cause, group, or gender.

Everyone can say I'm wrong but look it up before you make a fool of yourselves...TRUE feminists are not the stereotype that men make them out to be, and you're just thumbing me down because you don't like that I'm standing up for women. Talk about ridiculous. I bet the majority of people who don't like what I'm saying are men. Calm down.

wow crownlogic. You must be a chauvinist. You claim that you are standing up for women and support feminism, yet you stereotype so strongly against men. With love, a female who thumbed your post down

Whether he cheated on her or not, what she did was wrong VERY wrong. You can't just steal your boyfriends stuff. It's called theft look it up. You're probably a feminist so you wouldn't understand I mean in your opinion men are always bad.

RainbowHeadache 2

My ex recently did this with my Ds and pokemon games after I broke up with him because he cheated. Some people are such douche canoes.

CSRozell 4

ya they piss me right off then my cheats don't give me that edge

RainbowHeadache 2

He was an action replay *****. But he did get me every pokemon & all of them were shiny. It was nice while it lasted.

Thank god u didnt catch his stray std pokemons..

Wow... Really? He took your Pokémon games and your DS on top of the other things that I remember you saying before? Some people don't deserve to live... Thankfully the Pokémon can be replaced. Preferably by ones that weren't obtained with a cheat device.

Can we expect to see this on hardcore pawn?

ikickgingers 15

I already saw this one. The dude comes in with the sales thing but the gf put a Id hold on it.

Reply with " getting a new apt... You will too... Jail"

lol I want to press the thumbs up button a thousand times but I can only do it once

xSniperx_fml 5

Sorry OP you didn't deserve that. D;