By Sarah - 17/08/2012 07:45 - Canada - Penhold

Today, my house got broken into. They just made a mess. I saw a note on the kitchen table that read "There's nothing good here. You have shitty stuff." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 129
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They should've just moved everything around without taking anything as they did, but instead leave a note saying "you'll never figure out what we took". The years of therapy you would have to go through afterward would teach you to get better things.

soccergurrll 8

FYL, OP when a thief doesn't even want your stuff

Comments

Wow, you could of at least fed them. You jerk.

Take the note to the police, get them to do a handwriting / fingerprint match and hopefully arrest the guys who broke in to your house... "No one calls my stuff shitty and gets away with it!!"

15- yea, when I rob a house I like typing a note on the computer and leaving it there.

Bonzer 2

Am I the only one who noticed 1's sarcasm?

dylanmellark101 5

Uhhhhhh when U rob a house?????

dylanmellark101 5

42 + 43 - yea, I love robbing houses and if you read my profile it says I'm a cat. I'm also definately not being sarcastic at the moment.

winnerme123 8

55 is a CAT BURGLAR! OMG! OH-NOOOO!

alshygirl 14

I'm surprised no one corrected 1 for writing could of instead of could have...

34- Zap Brannigan "Kiff, zoom in on thar picture, there." *Kiff clicks* Zap "Kiff, make the picture clear like in CSI!" Kiff "Sir, that's all the resolution we have..."

31- You could use your feet or mouth. You don't need to type it.

No no no... They have the note printed and photocopied incase they break in to another place with "shitty stuff".

83- how many people do you know write with their feet or mouth?

15 - My car got broken into while I was at work. He was caught on camera, two employees IDed him from the footage and the cops refused to even COME to the crime scene. They did a write up over the phone and never asked for the security tapes. Yes, I'm sure the cops will "jump-to" when OP gives them the note.

99 - We got it. We just didn't think it was funny. It looked more like a desperate cry for attention or you that wrote the first inane thing you could think of to get f!rst.

107- if you want my honest opinion, I could care less if I was first comment. It means nothing in the endless pursuit of happiness that life is made to strive after, and is worthless in the end of the day.

30 & 83 (same person, similar dumb comments). Please quit while you're behind.

Maybe you do have bad stuff, no offense.

soccergurrll 8

FYL, OP when a thief doesn't even want your stuff

Picky picky. What is this world coming to when even burglars have standards. :/

Hey OP, cheer up, that's the best case scenario! No one took your stuff! :)

Heck, I don't even see the FML in this besides them making a big mess and throwing and throwing an insult. No one got hurt and nothing got stolen! :)

Are you retarded 70, that is the FML. Having someone break in an trash your place sucks. And a note that says your stuff is too shitty for a piece of shit burglar to steal is just insult to injury. FYL indeed OP.

You should check your stuff anyways. Sometimes they leave those notes to throw you off.

I wonder what Op owns. Im sure there are good things or else she wouldn't own them.

The good thing is they didn't steal anything!

Exactly, I'd rather have a messy house than a empty house.

There is some logic for 23's argument. Namely the fact that rarely does anyone lock their doors up there.

Obviously you don't know anything about Canadians so I advise you don't make nasty comments.

At least they didn't find the hidden safe with billions worth of gold diamonds and cash...

82- please enlighten me on what a gold diamond is.

They should've just moved everything around without taking anything as they did, but instead leave a note saying "you'll never figure out what we took". The years of therapy you would have to go through afterward would teach you to get better things.

lol that reminds me of Dane cook breaking and entering !!

p3mguin 7

This is the greatest thing I have ever heard. You my friend, can make up a plan to destroy anybody's life...

Haha! Remember when Dane Cook was funny? Me neither.

cradle6 13

The world laughed when Dane Cook told the world he wanted to be a comedian, but no one is laughing now!

I just lost all respect for you, DocBastard.

I resent that! Dane Cook IS indeed funny.............. looking.

EGORAPTOR 7

Yea and you also got that from a pic on the Internet

5n000w - You can lose respect for someone because they have a different opinion about what constitutes humour? Now THAT is funny.

BradTheBrony 19

And that's your name, and doesn't belong to one of the greatest flash animators/retro video game enthusiasts ever?

Being burglars, i don't think they have the luxury of being high standard thieves.

On the bright side, nothing got stolen...you still get to keep your shitty stuff, which must hold some value to you. Because if its meaningless crap, why would you have bought it?

That's what you get when you don't provide for guests, welcome or unwelcome. Jeez!

Queen, I posted a similar sarcastic comment also, and was down-thumbed to hell. Welcome to the club.

Wow that's kind of sad but a good thing at the same time that nothing got stolen. But I would just figure that as long as your stuff keeps you happy and is nice to you, that should be good enough for you right?

Damn haha burglars are usually pretty desperate too xD