By MarBlu - 23/01/2014 12:53 - United States

Today, I came home from the army and explained to my family how tough it was there. Then, as I was walking away, I stubbed my toe on the couch, fell and cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 624
You deserved it 16 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stubbing your toe can really hurt! And thank you for your service

Just be thankful you didn't step on a lego block. Many a good men have lost their lives to those foul pieces of plastic.

Comments

different thing hurts differently ... stubbing a toe is fkn painful

buttcramp 21

things can be tough in different ways lol idk because I'm not personally in the military but I imagine its emotionally tough more than physically. that's why when the veterans come back they don't talk about it.

TragicFailure53 4

If after everything you've been through in the service. The worse thing you can say is you stubbed your toe, id say you're good. Thank you for your service too.

feel better and glad to have another person in the family. I am an officer stationed in Hawaii schofield barracks.

You sound like you'd be better off in the RAF/USAF, much more comfortable, and you always have good food and barracks

As prior service Army now in the Air Force, this isn't always true.. As a medic I was pretty well taken care of. The Air Force picks on the little stuff that the Army doesn't care so much about. I think it just depends on the personality of the person.

It picks on the smaller stuff because there is nothing better to do!

synapticfix 2

What a wuss! Thanks for your service, though.

bungholemcgee 11

I once stubbed my toe, and it wouldn't stop hurting for a week! It wasn't even broken, and i could barely walk the first day!

Come on, your toes have been safe in the military shoes for such a long time: toe-stubbing is something the army definitely does NOT prepare you for ;)

Thank you so much for serving, I greatly appreciate the freedom you've given me. And also, a stubbed toe is really not a joking manner. It hurts. You're okay to cry about it! I know I would!

And now we know why your parents laughed when you told them you wanted to join the army.