By MarBlu - 23/01/2014 12:53 - United States

Today, I came home from the army and explained to my family how tough it was there. Then, as I was walking away, I stubbed my toe on the couch, fell and cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 624
You deserved it 16 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stubbing your toe can really hurt! And thank you for your service

Just be thankful you didn't step on a lego block. Many a good men have lost their lives to those foul pieces of plastic.

Comments

Say it was a land mine the enemy planted in order to thwart you.

awful lot of feminine posters here on fml. pain is relative. You can feel it without having to be a b!tch about it.

People who go to war, which I hate, have to endure things worse than any movie or video game can ever fully capture, and you don't know what it's like unless you've been through that hell yourself. So yeah, I can understand why OP might be more a little more emotional than usual when they finally came home, alive and in once piece after experiencing human behavior at its absolute worst.

HammyBear13 8

He never said anything about going to war. The are several jobs in the Army where the soldier never sees a single day of combat. Why do people automatically assume anyone who is in the military has been to war?!

One time I was running to the living room from the kitchen and I stubbed my left pinky toe on the cabinet, I hit it so hard it actually fractured my foot. My dad was like "Get up you're acting like a baby" then went on to pamper my sister who got a tiny scrape on her knee.

nevergiveinever 19

Why is everyone being so douche baggish about this?? My fiance is in the army, and he is the biggest teddy bear i have ever met. Army trains them to be gentlemen, to take orders from their superiors, and to respect others. Not to resist any or all types of pain or to be emotionless. Obviously some people don't understand that....

CptWesker25 9

and that is why i joined the marines

Toe stubs are the worst pain ever an I've had 3 kids med free and 2 kidney stones pass! Thank you for your service. Hoo-ah!