By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 07:25 - Japan

Today, I broke up with the girl I'd been dating for two months because she started smoking. This is a deal breaker for me. I just found out from her friend that she started smoking for the sole purpose of getting me to break it off and now plans to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 618
You deserved it 7 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You got OWNED!! Then again, clearly she's a jackass if she's willing to threaten her (and your) health like that.

I can't decide whether this is funny or sad. I'm leaning towards funny though. Go find someone better.

Comments

DrewBoy 0
sublime93 0

Well...you're the healthy one I'm betting she won't be able to give it up so her life is ****** :P

She could have not been inhaling. To me, it sounds like the TC was very anal about smoking, and his "girlfriend" just decided to do that because he was such an ass about it.

1. Cigarettes are awesome! Disgusting habit?? You draw fire and breathe smoke, like a DRAGON!!! Dragons are not disgusting. 2 . Why are you talking to her friend? Is her friend better friends with you than your ex, since she spoiled her clever plot? Stop talking to her friend. 3. WIN BACK THE DRAGON GIRL. She needs you now that she found out her friend is a walking talking Brutus. Take up smoking, and become an awesome dragon couple that protect gold and treasure while puffing Luckys like there is no tomorrow 4. (And on the serious note) Stop beeing a judgemental prick that cant see past small and personal hedonistic habits or else te next one you capture will find the next deal breaker to break the deal.

It would be ******* hilarious if she went out for a smoke break at work in an alley and ended up getting raped.

Wow, you are a ******* asshole. First of all, smoking is not that big of a deal, I don't know why everyone here acts like if you smoke you're the devil. Secondly, rape is NEVER funny. NEVER. And it is far more disgusting to WISH RAPE on someone than smoking will ever be.

Rape is hilarious if the person is question is a bad person -- and someone who takes up smoking to force a person to break up with them instead of just calling the relationship off themselves is a bad person.

JukeboxBunny 0

...did you really just say that?

awwwhh, she's not evenn worthh it you'll get over her, and ha, she's the one who's gonna damage her health.

Too bad u broke up. Sounds like u deserved each other.

Glam_fml 0

The jokes on her. She's probably already addicted, and quitting smoking is MUCH harder than people think. Although I do have to wonder what would make her go to such an extreme to get rid of you.

お前のせいやねん。分かれた理由がつまらないから。窮屈やも。 くそ、関西人のくせに。

bodneyy 0

thats pretty dumb. i mean, why does she need to start smoking, even on her own? she could have gotten the point across but pulling just one out in front of you. now shes addicted for no reason.

"now she's addicted for no reason"??? Did she tell you that? Or are you just making a baseless assumption? I'll go with the latter.