By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 07:25 - Japan

Today, I broke up with the girl I'd been dating for two months because she started smoking. This is a deal breaker for me. I just found out from her friend that she started smoking for the sole purpose of getting me to break it off and now plans to quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 618
You deserved it 7 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You got OWNED!! Then again, clearly she's a jackass if she's willing to threaten her (and your) health like that.

I can't decide whether this is funny or sad. I'm leaning towards funny though. Go find someone better.

Comments

Acornlauren 0

OH GAWDZ GUYZ HE DUSNT LIKE PPL WHO SMOKE???????!!! It's such a sin for someone to be turned off by a smelly, dirty habit like smoking. The OP really is a dick for having a preference like not wanting to be with someone who smokes. For the people saying "people have a choice to smoke" you're totally right, and obviously the OP shouldn't have a choice to not be with a smoker. Because that would just make him like, a nazi or something, you know?

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

Your fault for being a bitch?

what a foul gross ****. hope shes dies. she couldnt just say, im breaking up with u :D. ild break up with some1 if they starting smoking/doing drugs or what not. hopefully she cant quit and dies from lung cancer :D

haha that's weird i had been dating my gf for 2 months, we just broke up and she smoked although, smoking isn't a big thing for me, seeing as im a smoker myself

primogen18 0

I don't date people who smoke, to me it's gross and I don't want to live with the smoke and ashes in the house, none the less kissing someone who smokes. For those who can do it, good for you. I think when it comes to such things as smoking or drinking and drugs, its something people have full right to be judgmental about, because it affects alot of things. My friend's gf smokes and they can barely pay bills, i can judge her because shes wasting money on cigarettes instead of doing something responsible. Smoking isn't something "you should just look through", if you don't want to live with it, then you shouldn't have to. It's not a necessity for anyone to smoke. I could like someone all I want, but smoking is a big turn off, and it would be a deal breaker for me. I'm not being over judgmental, just a preference.

wow she's a dumbass for doing something like that just to get you to break up with her

Wow she's dumb. Couldn't just dump you herself? Lame.

gangstapebbles89 0

i hope she cant quit. cause that'll teach her a lesson.

maybe she wanted to get rid of you for being so narrow minded. :] hah.