By starfishedasshole - 30/03/2014 16:50 - United States

Today, I broke up with my psycho girlfriend of one month. She actually expected me to let her keep the vintage car that I've been rebuilding for the past two years, and when I refused, she threatened to burn my garage down with us still in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 058
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that brick to the head affected your ability to form sentences. You poor dear. :(

Comments

I think she took 'Burn, baby burn', a little too seriously.

I will never understand the mindset of a crazy ex-girlfriend. Take good measure. A restraining order is only a piece of paper, so I've been told.

this comment kind of made me think of the movie Friday.

Forget the order, grab a gun! Even though the chance of her going through with it is 0.5%, it's good for.. "just in case".

ThomasBombadil 31

Burning down the house! Good song, not so good in real life.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think that brick to the head affected your ability to form sentences. You poor dear. :(

anyone else misread it as "psycho girlfriend of the month"?

i did at first read it as psycho girlfriends of the month.. Damn dyslexia

hide the car. run or get a restraining order.

How the hell would it be possible for him to hide a vintage car he's re-building in a garage with the both of them in it?

In that case he should make her disappear. Or saw her in two. Always a classic.

I don't think he typed it while she was there. I'm sure she left at some point.

Goblin182 26

If he saw's her in half then she can gang up on him.

you might wanna flee the country from the sounds of this one

I think you need to run far, far away.

He might even be able to bribe Shrek to act as his bodyguard.

I've heard Duloc is nice this time of year.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Ah, Duloc is a perfect place. Please keep off of the grass, shine your shoes, wipe your...face. ;)

babygurll19 10

You really dodged the bullet breaking up with her...but dodging arson?...hmm not so simple.

olpally 32

Well, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand, fast! Yeah, break up with her, now.

"Today, I broke up with my psycho girlfriend." I don't think your advice will work.

olpally 32

How else would you go about this then? Didn't see your solution in the comment.

The post began with him already breaking up with her.

PresidentNorth 16

yes a piece of paper really stops a crazy ex..