By husks - 12/04/2011 04:08

Today, I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend for the 5th time. She still hasn't got the hint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 110
You deserved it 12 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does Hallmark make a "I dumped you, bitch! Move on!" card?

Comments

Everyone has had to deal with someone like that before... sorry OP

ur fault for taking her back, 5 times! stop complaining dumbass

Egnar 19

He never took her back. . ."She still hasn't got the hint" is testament to the fact that she just can't comprehend that they're no longer dating.

TalkinSmack 6

YOU probably keep leading her on! STOP calling her OP. make every effort to avoid her! if u keep playing into it like u are together then u'll never get rid of her. YDI!

davek 36

Neither have you if you got back together 4 times. YDI.

Egnar 19

Ok seriously people - Read the damn FML. The OP never took his girlfriend back. She's just clingy and unable to comprehend the breakup therefore he's had to ram it into her head over and over again.

ellopoppet 0

Haha! oh man, no worries, I once broke up w| a guy several times and it took him a month to stop calling me his gf, some people just don't get it, ignoring her would probably help.

But you still ARE my GF...don't deny our love!!

510munchkin 0

obviously u haven't gotten the hint either lol

Mabster84 2

Stop using hints! Obviously she is not getting them (or is in incredible denial) it's time to pull out all the stops. Don't answer her phone calls, start dating other women and make it blatant, purge yourself of all of her things and drop them on her doorstep. Tell her that if it gets far enough you will file a restraining order. This woman is obviously not getting it!! It's time for you make it clear, my friend, before she gets a step ahead of you and does something to make it difficult for you to live..