By ugly - 03/09/2012 08:17 - United States

Today, I attended my 10-year high school reunion. My ex-husband's new wife showed up in the same dress as mine. I guess both the dress and my ex-husband look better on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 226
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks darl! But hey she has your sloppy seconds

That's got to be painful, sorry to hear. Just keep your head high and don't let it show. Time heals.

Comments

For events like that always have a spare dress in the car

Whoops, I accidentally got chocolate cake on your dress. Whoops, I accidentally spilled punch on your dress. Whoops, I accidentally scratched your eyes out.

roxyartist 8

I doubt that they look better on her. That just might be your negative thoughts poking about in your mind.

That happened to me once & I definitely looked better than the "new" wife! It wasn't a reunion but still aggravating! I bet you looked better than her, forget the ex!

j3ebrules 13

Am I the only one who thinks 28 is too young for the op to be married and divorced already?

Actually, 28 and being remarried seems to be fairly normal nowadays. I admit, I was married, divorced, and remarried by 21. Over 6yrs in my current marriage and still going strong so far. Some people just make a big mistake the first time.

if2013 10

28 years old and on to his second wife....

musicmaniac0099 0

Don't worry about her, she was his second choice anyway.

noisebox 1

Now's the time to get in that new time machine app....

TheBedMonster 5

Darling don't stay that!!! You look better and she has sloppy second!! Don't diss yourself like that