By ugly - 03/09/2012 08:17 - United States

Today, I attended my 10-year high school reunion. My ex-husband's new wife showed up in the same dress as mine. I guess both the dress and my ex-husband look better on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 226
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks darl! But hey she has your sloppy seconds

That's got to be painful, sorry to hear. Just keep your head high and don't let it show. Time heals.

Comments

Fashion Police: Who Wore it Better...Husband Edition

nightowl713 25

This is probably the saddest FML I've read. That really stinks OP! I know the "you are better off" and "give your old toys to the less fortunate" are common cheer up phrases, and I also know that they rarely help. But one thing is true and that's, time heals all wounds. It can't feel good right now, but one day maybe you can look back and laugh. Best wishes!

Except that time DOESN'T heal all wounds. Harry Potter's scar, for instance. But seriously, I think it's as cliché a phrase as the other ones you mentioned.

Lady, an ex is called an ex because it is an EXample of what you shouldn't have again in the future. :)

nco1414 7

Mom always said give your used toys to the less fortunate .

missababgaga 19

That must have been tough OP, I'm sorry :( Try not to stay don't about the two of them though, someday you will have someone better :) hell, it could even be one of HER ex's

I believe she's meaning to say, "That must have been tough OP, I'm sorry :(. Try not to stay sad. Don't think about the two of them though, someday you will have someone better :). Hell, it could be even one of HER exes."

You son of a bitch!!! U dnt even hv a pussy rght to say like dat!!! Go get ****** by a dog in doggy style!!!

To me, this is either a strange reply meant for another FML, or an even stranger motivational tactic to try and get OP laid...? I'm leaning towards the latter.

P1P_BOY 6

depression, its sucks the life out of you, go out with some friends and just forget it.

zuzupetalsYO 11

So you both shopped at Walmart?

Yeah, because other stores don't exist, right? I don't know how you got Wal-Mart from this.

gloria89108 1

This is truely one of the saddest posts on fml ! I know one day your prince will come ! Sometimes we have to kiss a few frogs first !