By Anonymous - 22/10/2009 03:16 - Canada

Today, for my two month anniversary, my boyfriend surprised me with a "present". He then lifted his pant leg. He had carved my initials into his leg with a knife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 541
You deserved it 5 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pitbulllove 0

Ummmm, although the thought is nice, I think a tree or a rock would have been a more aproprate canvas. I think I would really worrie about dating a guy that carves himself.

Comments

Okay. This is the part where you change your name and run.

wellinever 5

Tough love. Think hard before you try to get away from him.

amatayo 0

yeah let's leave the guy who just cut into his leg. no wait if he could easily cut into himself I'm sure he would have little prob slicing into you

AndelleRae 9

Maybe you'll get lucky and it's just make up. It is Halloween time, after all. If that's the case, he's got a twisted sense of humor, but at least he's not a psycho who uses his body as a notebook. If he starts asking you to put on lots of lotion and tries making you fat, head for the hills.

2 months and he is defacing his body for you? For Christ sake, don't leave him, you'll find the carcass of your dog on your doorstep

You should get out as soon as you can. There is no way this could possibly end well for you if you stick it out for a long time.

Forget the violent repercussions; leaving him means you run the risk of never having a partner that remembers important dates again. Also, I guarantee you'll never have to look elsewhere for an organ donor. Hope you share blood types!

daddysgirl1993 0

Yea my boyfriend did the same thing...He carved my initials in his leg with a huge knife like the day after I officially became his girlfriend. I still been with him 3 months and a week. The only thing that worries me is that he keeps having to go to court...

Wow, you've lasted 3 months after he did that? I wasn't sure that carving your leg after 2 months was a good idea, but if you have that kind of longevity...well damn, it must work!

picturetaker 0