By Diet_Water - 14/02/2016 05:01 - United States - Moreno Valley

Today, I wore my boyfriend's favorite shirt to surprise him and show him how sexy I look. He made me take it off and pay the bill for dry cleaner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 881
You deserved it 4 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't him telling you to take it off a good thing?

Maybe you should make sure it's ok to wear his clothes. He might be germophobic. Better luck next time OP.

Comments

Isn't him telling you to take it off a good thing?

Not if he's gonna be a douche and ask her to pay to have it dry cleaned.

fangirlofthings 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ChopSuey444 20

#72 I'm all for independence in a relationship but you can't be an ass when a mistake is made if you want to keep your girlfriend.

Maybe you should make sure it's ok to wear his clothes. He might be germophobic. Better luck next time OP.

tounces7 27

If he's THAT germaphobic, clearly ever having sex is out of the question.

Did you like smell bad or not shower before if not then I think you should take a break of him

Over something like that? That's kind of over the top isn't it

Well if she breaks up with him for the shirt thing, then the fight would really be 'over the top'.

Enebi 18

Did you happen to reek of fish and corn chips? I'd tell you to take it off too OP.

Like you said, his favorite shirt... I'm torn on this one...

fully agree with you. I barely like people touch my shit that I don't even like. but my favorite?

But a simple "take it off" would've been nice, what he did seemed a bit extra to me. But, it's his favorite shirt so I can't say much about that. I personally would've handled it differently.

Am I the only one with a boyfriend that'd be all over me if I waiting naked in his favorite shirt?

I think the idea was to look sexy not get stuck with the cleaning bill.

askullnamedbilly 33

Titular character from the crime drama show Monk.

Yes yes and yes!!! Number 7 and you too number 11 are my new favorite peoples on the planet :D More so 11... Monk will forever be awesome

Ah! I was just thinking about Monk yesterday! Loved that show!

Sorry, OP. Sounds like your boyfriend doesn't appreciate some foreplay.

moocowmilk0 19
SmittyJA24 26

OP: I'd love to see my wife put on one of my shirts (& nothing else!) in this way. That he asks you to pay for the dry cleaning is deplorable.