By Anonymous - 22/10/2009 03:16 - Canada

Today, for my two month anniversary, my boyfriend surprised me with a "present". He then lifted his pant leg. He had carved my initials into his leg with a knife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 541
You deserved it 5 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pitbulllove 0

Ummmm, although the thought is nice, I think a tree or a rock would have been a more aproprate canvas. I think I would really worrie about dating a guy that carves himself.

Comments

thats intense man....my girlfriend did that after we had sex for the first time at the time i thought it was crazy but then we had a baby so its kinda hot since im here baby poppa and its there forever and no one can see it if ya know what i mean hehe

JuggaWhat 0

That's really creepy no matter what.

Omg havent you seen the movie Fear???? After mark walberg carves reese witherspoons name in his chest he proceeds to try and kill her entire family. Run away!!

Oi...that's a bit creepy and psychotic... You need to sit him down and talk to him about what he did, if you're truly disturbed by it (which you probably should be). And I hate to be repeating what everyone else said, but your best bet would be to break off the relationship with him. BUT...you should try to remain friends with him and help him through his issues as a friend instead of as a girlfriend. You need to distance yourself from this a bit...emotional entanglement and all that can land you in some very sticky places. The fact is that he needs help, and you're not able to provide the sort of support he needs while he gets help, at least not in the capacity of his girlfriend. It isn't so scary that he cut himself. Having dealt with self-harm issues myself, I can understand some of the issues that might have driven him to cut. However, the scary part is that he cut your name into himself, and then proudly showed it off to you. That's just...sick. Like twisting a puppy's ears and expecting people to praise you for it sort of sick. Most self-harmers are not proud of their addiction to the act of harming, we try to hide it (cut in places that aren't visible to people who aren't undressing us, for instance). The fact that he's showing it off like some sort of sick trophy is more than a bit disturbing, and shows that something just isn't right in that brain of his. So put some distance between yourself and him, at least emotionally. Be available as a friend, but unavailable as a girlfriend, watch out for future creepy behavior, and run like hell if he ever starts showing an inclination to start hacking off his body parts as other "presents".

That is beyond creepy and scary. Either he really, REALLY likes you or he's mentally ill. I say my second idea is correct. Dump him.

sweetie, you've been going out for two months and he carved your name on his leg. leave.

Anniversary means YEAR!!!! 2 months is not a year, it should be two month celebration or no celebration as it is not a milestone, if it were 2 years or a year or more it would be

Kay... that's just creepy :p if I were you i would call someone then break up with him.

DeathByFalchion 0

Imagine what he'll do for your 1-year anniversary, that is if he and you are still alive by then.