By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 887
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

Most of this crap is made up! if your going to post a FML at least make it believable, or half believable

Your parents suck, end of story. I'd confront them and ask if they had some kind of problem.

#92. You obviously lead the perfect life cause shit like this happens all the ****** time. my mom did something nearly exactly the same to me two days ago.

Here's my speculation for you. Your siblings have done something terrible - but both collaborated and blamed you for it - need to ask your parents WTF? just on the basis of "honesty & fairness".

I have the same allergy! It sucks especially when you find out that you're allergic the month before your mum gives you a chocolate birthday cake.

Give the egg back and ask for money. Remind them your allergic. LOL FYL

To everyone saying this sounds made up: You would be AMAZED. A friend of mine was off at college and her parents had promised to take her to Disney World for Spring Break about six months in advance, but she had to pay for her ticket to fly home. Well, she did and when she got home they basically told her that they were giving the ticket to go to her sister instead. So she was stuck at home all Spring Break long while all of her friends and practically everyone she knew (including her whole family) was off having a blast on their spring break's. When asked, they totally stood by their decision because the girl's sister never went anywhere with the family because she usually did her own thing. Way to reward the kid who gets great grades and is always home for holidays and family stuff.

Melt the chocolate onto some of their nice clothing.