By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 887
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

f_ckkl_fe 0

ummm they def hate you sorry =/

how can you be allergic to chocolate? and ya how could your parents not of known that before they decided to give you the chocolate egg?

#3: That is NOT what ironic means. *facepalm*

fuckmeplz 0
mylamesauce 0

So yeah, it's kind of spoiled to he complaining about not getting a gift worth $200 on Easter However, I see your point...my dad plays favorites as well...my brother gets first for being the superjock, baby sis second just for being the youngest, the dog, me, then my sis whose my age...just because she lives there full time and no one else does (parents are divoroced) And everyone saying no parent would give their child something they're allergic to: yeah, you just have good parents...mine always laugh when a bee lands on me and I freak, even though the doctor said I'm allergic.some people (like OP) just have a suckish combo for parents

geiger49er 0

i just want to ask the question: When did Easter become commercialized too? I mean, $200!? seriously!? now, i am in no way some kind of religious nut (I havent gone to church since i was 13. Im 19, and I have gone back and forth over the years about the existance of God) but Easter is supposed to be a time of celebration of the resurrection of Jesus. It's not Christmas people. So be happy with what you do recieve, although i personally think that getting anything other than chocolate and jellybeans is kind of out of line. sorry for the rant.

The OP isn't necessarily being spoiled. Their siblings got fairly extravagant gifts for Easter whereas they OP got something that is harmful. and for people who say this is fake or whatever because a parent wouldn't give them something they're allergic to: I'm allergic to dairy products and having more than about a cup makes me vomit and yet my family still insists that I drink several cups a day. They also decide to serve me large bowls of cereal with lots of milk and get angry if i throw the milk out.

dwiggs33 0

ya that really does suck man. the same thing happens to me. but easter isn't about presents. its about celebrating the resurection of Jesus Christ. its funny how an easter bunny evolved from the original tradition.