By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 13:53 - United States

Today, for Easter, my brother and sister both got $200 gifts from my parents. I got a chocolate egg. I'm allergic to chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 142 887
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is terrible im sorry but i laughed so hard when i read that i feel bad for you though!

ffffmmmmlllll 0

HAHAHA wow that sucks. this is highly ironic. my best friend is allergic to chocolate and has a brother and sister who always get wayyy more stuff than she does. sorry though...that does suck.

Comments

What have you done for your parents to hate you so much?

Alice_Cullen7 0

Aww... poor you! If thats is true of coarse...

oh that sucks!! but if it makes u feel better my easter was terrible too. i was serving a group from germany at the restaurant i work at and they were laughing and joking with me & having a great time. the tip? $4 on a $71 check. they tipped me the european way. even worse we have to give a portion of our tips up to the hosts & food runners. the amount depends on our net sales & they jacked up my net sales so i lost more money there. & they were the table that got me so behind on my other table the manager had to comp their meal. they each ordered like 5 drinks each so it was a while before i could even put in the other tables order.

I mean, let's be honest. Every family needs a Meg Griffin.

ejvlols 0

i highly doubt this is true. any parent, even the stupidest, would know if there son/daughter was allergic to something, and its pretty hard to neglect a son/daughter to that point. it's just unorthodox. sorry... but i call shenanigans :(

megan_is_cool 0

God, that sucks. But seriously, $200 gifts for Easter. Most kids get that for Christmas.

Why are you getting gifts for Easter? The real FML in this story is that you and your siblings are spoiled.

Are your parents didn't realize you were allergic to chocolate?

pinkpiggy77 0

FAKE! You're parents would know better than to get you chocolate when you're allergic.