By DyingPlants - 10/10/2011 03:27 - United States

Today, during my first date with a girl I've liked for awhile, she tells me about some minor disabilities she was born with. Wanting to be honest with her too, I tell her I'm slightly autistic. Her response was, "I'm sorry this isn't going to work. I can't date a retard." I had to eat alone after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 938
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omfg_creepers 8

What a bitch *****. I hope she falls off here bike and gets small rocks stuck in her knee and cries.

Comments

karmas a biatch,her first kid will come out "a retard"

Wow... She wasn't worth your time. She's too shallow.

gurly98 13

You kind of deserved it in a way but I felt bad for you also don't tell a person that u have something or it won't work

It's possible. The rate of unverified self-diagnosis has skyrocketed, certainly - and if that's the source of the OP's claim to the condition, my sympathy is pretty well shot (though if it isn't, I sympathize entirely).

I will join the chorus and say, "Congratulations on being rid of such a shallow, insensitive bitch!" Better luck next time, dude; you can do better.

skyeyez9 24

I could never be that cruel towards somebody. That is one nasty bitch. Although she hurt your feelings and left at your first date, it is a blessing to know she's a hag and to be rid of her.

RedPillSucks 31

OP: you should have responded that you don't date people who aren't smart enough to tell the difference. Honestly, if she thinks you're a "retard" but didn't notice that before, then either you're not a retard or she's not smart enough to know. I don't think it's even worth your time to explain to her that Autism is not a form of retardation. Move on and find someone more worthy. An unfortunate lesson was learned. Don't share stuff like that on the first date. Next time, just respond "Oh, I'm not shallow enough to be concerned about stuff like that".