By DyingPlants - 10/10/2011 03:27 - United States

Today, during my first date with a girl I've liked for awhile, she tells me about some minor disabilities she was born with. Wanting to be honest with her too, I tell her I'm slightly autistic. Her response was, "I'm sorry this isn't going to work. I can't date a retard." I had to eat alone after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 942
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omfg_creepers 8

What a bitch *****. I hope she falls off here bike and gets small rocks stuck in her knee and cries.

Comments

auyistic people are very smart. that girl should care about who you are. you'll find someone. she didnt/doesnt diserve you.

addmonkey 1

I must say I don't like the way she did it but I understand. Life can be difficult enough without adding "disabilities" on top of it. I know she has some too but without some serious explanation autism is a scary word, especially on a first date. It's the first date, she is not invested in the relationship at all yet, I would probably opt out too. Just being honest

Albeit telling her that on the first date wasn't the wisest thing, it does clear things up real real quick. Because at least now you understand her mindset and see how rude, disrespectful, and misunderstanding she is about things. it isn't that you were wrong for telling her that on the first date... just really isn't first date material. But her reaction is truly appalling. Pretty sickening that she could just generalize autism like that. But people are like that sometimes and so getting out of that was a very good thing. Just sucks that it had to be done in such a way.

curiouscaseof 5

It's okay, I'm autistic too... that chick is just mean...

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. You didn't deserve that at all, I don't know who could say that you do. Also not even funny, really sorry to hear.

What an ignorant bitch. I would say that worked out ok for ya. If she rolled out on you had to order and pay for one meal.

RedPillSucks 31

New diagnostic tools. Newton was thought to be "eccentric" at the time, now most think he had some form of autism (Aspergers, etc.). The numbers increase with the awareness of the symptoms. I'm sure there'll be arguments about whether its also caused by vaccinations... (*ok, I've tossed the grenade*)