By DyingPlants - 10/10/2011 03:27 - United States

Today, during my first date with a girl I've liked for awhile, she tells me about some minor disabilities she was born with. Wanting to be honest with her too, I tell her I'm slightly autistic. Her response was, "I'm sorry this isn't going to work. I can't date a retard." I had to eat alone after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 938
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omfg_creepers 8

What a bitch *****. I hope she falls off here bike and gets small rocks stuck in her knee and cries.

Comments

You can't be "slightly autistic", either you're on the autism spectrum, or you're not. But I feel for you, bro.(I'm also autistic) **** that ableist bitch, seriously, you deserve a girlfriend(or boyfriend, if you're bi xD)who can love you as you are. I would never date a girl who used the R-word, anyway...

'Slightly Autistic' = high functioning. Yeah, you are or you aren't but there are different levels of it. Severe to high functioning.

I'm sure it sucked balls at the time, but seriously, you are lucky to have got out of that one so early on. She's a scum-sucking pig-dog and you don't need that in your life.

Your not retarded..... Only slightly retarded.

Angelrose2004 17

That's real comforting to OP... way to judge without having a clue about autism. It's ok, you're not ignorant... Only slightly ignorant.

You DEFINITELY deserve a better girl.

Shadow_Phantom 26

At least you got out of a possible relationship with a shallow bitch. FYL.

SlyTail 5

My girlfriend is slightly autistic. I love her with all my heart, and there is absolutley nothing wrong with her :)