By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

Like #7 said fake fur isn't always fake, so wearing fake fur as a animal rights activist and a vegitarian isn't exactly the most rational thing.

you deserved if for nothing else then being a douche bag animal rights activist

a) grow a heart. b) dont be a dick. c) keep your opinions against the non-human inhabitants of the planet we all share to yourself.

I hate PETA. They took away my guns. My guns that shot blanks. AT FAKE ******* HIPPOS. I hope they all get eaten by wolves/bears.

Now you know what horrible people animal rights activists are. Repent.

Wearing fake fur and fake leather support the ideal that it is fashionable to wear animal products. Personally I don't care and I think PeTA is the most hypocritical organization I know of, but seriously don't claim animal rights and then wear animal inspired fashion. tsk tsk tsk.

Yay for PETA! :D YDI for wearing a stupid jacket like that! Those jackets are for moroccan, turkish and wanna-be gangsterbitches. (Where i'm from anyway and thats all that matters *roar*)

PETA is the biggest bunch of bs ever made and no one could give a damn as to what they have to say because there are bigger things that are wrong with this world and lets fix the treatment of people before we go to fix the treatment of animals, not that they're not important but because animals won't one day blow up this planet with nuclear or biological weapons.

Eresbel 0

I hate PETA. But I don't see the problem with wearing faux-fur. You like the way it looks but you're not contributing to the torture of animals - only the slavery of third world countries. :)