By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 936
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

HBubble 3

Peta are just a bunch of ignorant terrorists. I hope you reported them to the police.

WTF. Those bloody ecoterrorist don't have the right to do that.

Yet another reason why PETA blows. And I support a lot of animal rights groups too. Just not PETA.

PETA is out of control anyways, you don't just attack people. I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt

Another FML about expensive clothes being destroyed by colored liquids? The moderators definitely have a type.

PETA attracts psychos, they make animal rights activists look like idiots.

god damn PETA. they are nuts and they screw up the environment. near where i live they set a bunch of minx free from a minx farm and that screwed up the local ecosystem.

Wtf do you mean, why would someone wear fake fur as a vegetarian? I've been a vegetarian for over eight years and I wear fake fur. It's not the real thing, so it hurts nothing. That's like me saying, "oh, why do you have a water gun if you're for strict gun control? It doesn't hurt anything and it's not the real thing, but still, you shouldn't have something that represents it." Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean you can't have the non-harmful version of it. Christ, this place is judgment central. Either way, PETA has no right to destroy anything, whether or not they believe in it, so how can it be a YDI? It's her property either way and that's illegal. It's so not a YDI.

iPsycho 4

That's true. The whole fake fur thing is like yelling at a vegetarian for eating a veggie burgwr

ops a vegan and if you are a Vegan you shouldn't wear animal Products it's a huge Hippocratic thing to do .if your doing it for animal rights reason s and not health.

gottabekidding 0

Can someone please stop PETA? They're acting too aggressively.I love animals, but while animals are being hurt, PETA is too busy doing this nonsense and harassing people.

coffeygirl12 14

I agree (: I love animals but PETA is going a little bit too far