Anticlimax

By Anonymous - 27/11/2021 22:01 - United States - Odenville

Spicy
Today, a guy drove an hour and a half to get to where I live, only to literally last less than 30 seconds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 402
You deserved it 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better than opening the door, having him say "Hard pass," and leaving.

Well, he wouldn't have driven an hour and a half if he hadn't been THAT thirsty. Pretty sure you guys could've gone for round 2 or even 3 to try and make it worthwhile. Anyway, in the end, it's more of an FML for him than for you (you're not the one who had to drive for 3 hours total for 30s of sex).

Comments

Better than opening the door, having him say "Hard pass," and leaving.

In that case, a "hard pass" would be incorrect.

Well, he wouldn't have driven an hour and a half if he hadn't been THAT thirsty. Pretty sure you guys could've gone for round 2 or even 3 to try and make it worthwhile. Anyway, in the end, it's more of an FML for him than for you (you're not the one who had to drive for 3 hours total for 30s of sex).

Happens, people can be pretty nervous the first time with someone new.

Being nervous would make you soft, not premature.

So much for the “gift” of male virginity… But seriously most young guys are ready for round 2 in 20 minutes or so and that lasts longer. Never bring just one condom.

Neither his age nor level of experience are mentioned. For all we know he describes himself as a "stud" who's been with dozen of women (narrator's voice: without ever satisfying any of them).

Not being able to find the correct orifice doesn't count. ;-)

phybreawptic 13

Save him in your phone as roller coaster.

How rude. It should be taken as a compliment. The less time a guy lasts, usually that means he's more excited to be there. Give him another 20-30 min to recharge and he'll go again for longer.

He probably would have lasted longer the second round if you had tried again. He's probably super embarrassed about it, plus he had to drive all that way.