By Anonymous - 18/10/2012 06:33 - Canada - Toronto

Today, at work my boss called me into his office because he had received multiple complaints from coworkers about a prank sound machine I have been using to make inappropriate fart sounds at my desk. I wish it was a fart machine; I have a condition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 717
You deserved it 2 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP: Um, sir, it isn't a pr-- *phrrrrrrrRRRRRRp!* -ank, um, I actu--- *PraaaaaaaaaAAAAAAph* *shittle* *shart* --a condi-- *toot* Boss: You think you're funny, huh?!? I'm sick of your shit, you're fired. OP: But sir I-- *BrAAAAAAPPPPPphhhhizzzzz* Boss: GET OUT! I'm dying in here! Maybe you should get a job at prank shop, OP. You could use it to your advantage!

I'm sorry OP, that's embarrassing. Try talking it out.

Comments

buy beano and there beano gas. dont buy and there beano paycheck.

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

At least when you told Him he truth he couldn't be mad

noisebox 1

Yeah ( butt) are they smelling like rotten eggs too? If so then that's going to be your downfall!

Oh yay. So fun. I can digitally fake cut something on an app. Whoo...

63- I may be wrong, but I think he's referring to a commercial...

KiddNYC1O 20

Snap a silencer on that thing! My coworker is always farting on purpose in front of us. His drawers must be brown come the end of the day...

You shouldn't have to tell anyone about any condition as hilarious as the sounds may be :) Why do you just go to the washroom to pass gas rather than at your desk? You don't want to be stinking up your work space. I have celiac disease so I am NO stranger to tooting all the time, maybe just be a little more discreet about it :) Btw, what's wrong with your gi system?? In curious.

FalconWhitaker 20

That's rough, buddy. I'd get a doctor's note, add a message from yourself and hand it in to your boss so they know that you're not fooling about. And I hope that there's something you can do to help relieve the problem (medication, diet change, whatever) that doesn't cost an arm, a leg, three kidneys, your firstborn child and your immortal soul.

That's the funny part, PipingMouse; you don't cut virtual things, the screen background just changes to look like a wooden cutting-board surface, and you physically cut things on top of your iPad. Lol, a good joke app.

You can inform your accuser that if you we're paid enough you would consider a " noise machine" after you have amassed the sum it takes to see a Doctor.