By fuck you walmart - 26/04/2013 22:03 - United States

Today, at work, I was screamed at and slapped by a woman for supposedly violating her 2nd Amendment rights. In reality, I'd simply turned her away from the 10 items or less line because she had well over the allowed number of items. I've no fucking idea what's wrong with some people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 250
You deserved it 3 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tjv3 10

What does that have to do with her 2nd amendment rights? What a moron

You never know what to expect at a Walmart.

Comments

songtrees 8

at least you are permitted to turn people away. at my store, we are obligated to take them. doesn't matter if it's two card loads. we can't say no. so suck it up.

sue her for physical assault. when she complains about the second amendment, show her what the second amendment actually is.

Something tells me that you don't fully understand the process of suing someone.

InfernoVivo 12

Did you not let her bear her arms in the checkout lane?

You should have had the police called and had her charged. A restraining order would be fun, too. She would never be able to shop there anymore! ;)

onorexveritas 23
pathogeek 10

Stupid customer or not, it's against company policy to say anything to them concerning their number of items.

monnanon 13

then why have an express lane if you cant enforce it. i have seen people that have been asked to move before so maybe its just certain companies.

I'm a Canadian, and even I know what the 2nd amendment is.

i work at walmart too, so i understand completely.

sailorarctic 22

as a csm at walmart all I can say is you're lucky you didn't get a coaching to go along with that slap. you can't turn a customer away from the express line, even if they're way over the limit. next time, suck it up, paste a smile on, and take care of the customer. let the other people in line ridicule them and when they ask why you didn't turn her away tell them you're not allowed. believe me it works.

#113 is spot on. I work as a floor supervisor in a large grocery chain, and you're there to check the customer out. If they come through your express lone with a full basket of groceries, you smile, ask them how their shopping trip was and check them out.

monnanon 13

ffs grow a damn pair. if you have an express line then bloody well enforce it. you are pissing off everyone in that line because you let that person through and saying "im not allowed" doesnt cut it. seriously i have never hewrd anything so damned stupid, oh we have an express linn but not the power to keep it that way. sheesh the policy makers at wallmart must be sewn up the back i work in the service industry too and you cant keep everyone happy so why not try to keep the majority happy.

However, there is nothing to stop all other customers from making comments about how stupid another customer is. "Haha! Look at that idiot woman! she can't even count to potato!"