I've seen it all

By gspotter - 14/11/2014 21:58 - Canada - Verdun

Today, I get to add spaghetti sauce to my rather extensive list of things that don't belong in a person's eye but that end up in mine anyway. Other items include molten cheese, rock salt, orange juice, chips of nail polish, cotton fibers, and firework ash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 110
You deserved it 5 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you should just invest in some permanent goggles

Comments

Lebeaugars95 20

Why did you light a firework inside your house?

Identity crisis for your Eye. It wants to trade places with your mouth.

cryssycakesx3 22

mmm chips of nail polish, cotton fibers, and firework ash....

just wait until you get some Sriracha in your eye. That and getting some sand in there that took a day and a half to get out are the most painful things in the world.

Sounds like you should just invest in some permanent goggles

or just glasses so you can see to get out the way..

Best decision I made after a tabasco sauce incident.

I just saw a poster the other day in my chemistry lab that said: "Carol never wore her safety goggles. Now she can't see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch."

mwali02 32

Great choice for an elective surgery! ;)

It sounds like they may need a full face shield instead.

Hell, just go for the full body protective suit!

SystemofaBlink41 27

If it was, I'd like to know what happens in a day where spaghetti sauce and firework ash are part of it.

Grab some safety goggles, they don't look that unattractive

You might want to get a splash mask. I'm trying to figure out how you manage to get all these things in your eyes... Either extremely clumsy, or unlucky.

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Or a parent. You'd be amazed at what damage a two year old can do. (though the firework ash is probably not the result of a kid)

No, no my daughter has never thrown stuff in my eye but I guess some of that is possible. She bite me a few times but I bit her back and that was the end of that.

NiceGuysDoWin 21

I actually wasn't thinking about them throwing stuff so much as just getting it everywhere. My son likes to wait till his hands are coated with something awful and then reach for my eyeglasses. I've been attacked with Alfredo sauce, ketchup, mustard, ranch dressing, sour cream, and butter. Not to mention the exquisite pain of taking a Lego to the side of the head, or being headbutted in the nose. It's never malicious, and as he gets older, he's become a LOT better. But when he was younger, his excitement for learning something new usually resulted in pain for my wife and I.

Eye bet you didn't see that one coming.

Not with all the stuff he gets in, that's for sure. I don't know how he can get that many different things in there.

For ur own good, u should probably wear safety goggles for The rest of ur life

badluckalex 23

grammar Nazis must be killing themselves right now

Time to make sure your eyes are always protected. Safety goggles may be the best solution. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's better than becoming blind in the future or having bad eye infections.