By fuck you walmart - 26/04/2013 22:03 - United States

Today, at work, I was screamed at and slapped by a woman for supposedly violating her 2nd Amendment rights. In reality, I'd simply turned her away from the 10 items or less line because she had well over the allowed number of items. I've no fucking idea what's wrong with some people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 250
You deserved it 3 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tjv3 10

What does that have to do with her 2nd amendment rights? What a moron

You never know what to expect at a Walmart.

Comments

alphatoomega 21

Am I the only one wondering what the hell this rant could have sounded like?

Clearly uneducated... Doesn't know her amendments at all!

as a cashier myself It ticks me off when someone with 58 items comes through the express lane. if someone had flipped at me like that I would have told them right where to go. definitely didnt deserve it!!

"Ma'am, MA'AM! Put the bananas down and put your hands in the air! ...Now, reach down and slowly remove your head from your ass." Congratulations on surviving your encounter with an absolutely dunderheaded madwoman, OP.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't live in the U.S, but isn't the "Second amendment" the right to bear arms?

Yes. " the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

People really enforce that rule? You can't find anything at work to do other than counting the items in the check out line?

When OP works the express line, it's his JOB to enforce it. Customers mostly love it. Kudos to OP for doing his job even if weapons or ammo are involved.

dude. if you were a cashier at walmart working the express lines, you would know why we do it. its called EXPRESS for a reason. and it blows to have pissed off customers if you do let somebody in that has well over a reasonable amount.

Dude. I guess I need to get a cashier job at walmart so I can have two homes too.

dude. i cant have two homes? well damn. sucks for my boyfriend and my father.

squideth 18

88 nice self-righteous attitude you got going on there, real respectable. You're way more superior than any Walmart cashier for sure.

NewYorkMexPR 14

I really dont care about this post.

Shorty777 4

I would have let her have her right to be arrested for assault.