By fuck you walmart - 26/04/2013 22:03 - United States

Today, at work, I was screamed at and slapped by a woman for supposedly violating her 2nd Amendment rights. In reality, I'd simply turned her away from the 10 items or less line because she had well over the allowed number of items. I've no fucking idea what's wrong with some people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 250
You deserved it 3 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tjv3 10

What does that have to do with her 2nd amendment rights? What a moron

You never know what to expect at a Walmart.

Comments

your 2nd amendment right is the right to bare arms????? don't get this op

thats why he posted "I've no ******* idea whats wrong with people", dumbass.

You should have called the police, she assaulted you... Stupid people...

I really ******* hate my country sometimes. Sorry, rest of the world. We're not ALL blithering idiots, I swear.

Don't let her actions represent our country. Instead we should let the good Samaritans, doctors, scholars, and Heroes represent our country.

Omy... Reading this made me angry. Smh, stupid people

im not too familiar with the constitutions in the US but doesn't the 2nd amendment have to do with the right to be armed? We know the woman can't count, but apparently she can't read either!! shoulda practiced your second amendment and whooped her ass out of being stupid.

Okay it depends was it one maybe two items that really didn't matter or was it like thirty over cause if its the second yeah she's a wench for yelling at you

But then you have to draw a line. Which means that "10 items or less" becomes "X items or less", then people try to bully for even more. Eventually, there's no such thing as a express lane.

OP said it was well over 10 Items... I'm assuming that's more than 11 or 12.

I wouldn't **** walmart, not my type if you know what i mean. kinda cheap but at the end of the day its whateverr gets the job done that matters ;)

who said anything about screwing walmart..

the name on the post says **** you walmart

needsagf14 12

28th Amendment: All citizens shall have the freedom to shopping lines.

funsizedbecka 9

Did you smack her back? Or call the police?

You were slapped!!! Call the cops! Dear lord I really hope she doesn't procreate.