By fuck you walmart - 26/04/2013 22:03 - United States

Today, at work, I was screamed at and slapped by a woman for supposedly violating her 2nd Amendment rights. In reality, I'd simply turned her away from the 10 items or less line because she had well over the allowed number of items. I've no fucking idea what's wrong with some people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 249
You deserved it 3 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tjv3 10

What does that have to do with her 2nd amendment rights? What a moron

You never know what to expect at a Walmart.

Comments

sofitina 20

People bullshit through life way too much. why can't they just deal with their wrong doing? it upsets me that I live in a world full of morons.

What do you mean I can't obviously disobey the rules!??!?!?

I was going to make a "stupid American" comment but I don't think OP's assailant would get it. Simple lesson: If you want to exercise your rights... UNDERSTAND them!

19, I know my rights! For example, freedom of speech, I will now demonstrate this right by informing you that you're a dumbass.

Hope you either pressed charges or beat her Maybe she'd think twice before laying her hands on someone again.

Kudos to OP for having the balls to actually turn someone away from the 10 items or less line. It makes me want to scream when some entitlement bitch saunters up with an overflowing cart and basically dares anyone to say something.

sailorarctic 22

actually, we aren't allowed to turn any customer away so its not that the cashier doesn't have the balls its that they can lose their job for it. i know because I was a cashier for 7 years until a few weeks ago before being promoted to a manager. so please, as a fellow customer, if someone does that don't blame the cashier for not turning them away, instead turn your attitude on the violator.

I wonder if that is Walmart policy. I've been in other stores that asked a customer to go another line (maybe another customer complained).

Then why bother even having a short item line in the first place? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Someone in the store surely has the authority to keep the line clear-where are your managers?

Generaly, in the back room with their fingers up their ass. Ive worked for very few managers that will do anything other than the office portion of their jobs. So please when a cashier says they will get their manager don't junp down their throat over the hour long Wait, thats the manager not the cashier.

It IS Walmart policy, #120. My mom actually told me this when she worked there. They can't turn customers away even if they have 50 items in the 10 items or less line. The lines are made for people in a hurry but the self-centered, unaware jerks of the world mess this up for the majority of people that will actually follow the rules. It's unfair yes, but my mom said more often than not people were good about policing themselves, so that one person that breaks the rules isn't as common as they seem to be. The woman in this FML is an idiot though and deserves to have charges pressed against her.

Did she try to come with her "well regulated militia?"

TheDrifter 23

I think they banned those. Something about groups of people with guns and training being dangerous to the government.

perdix 29

Well, if she was attempting to buy 11 guns, she'd be right. Otherwise, she missed the legitimate criticism that it should be "10 items or fewer."

First of all, there is no constitutional amendment that says you MUST provide a service to anyone. IN FACT, you have legal right to DENY service to anyone. Second, the second amendment is the right to bear arms. Third, if she actually slapped you, you may press charges for assault. She will have to pay restitution or she will go to jail.

You can deny service only as the owner

Pstraka6 20

We need more people like you saying no to those with rude behavior! You're doin your job and setting an example for others in a postive way! Do not worry she will get hers and worst part is it will hurt her a lot worse than it did you!