By Anonymous - 01/11/2012 23:11 - United States - Danby

Today, at my school they were having a carnival to raise money. One of the patrons suggested that if they wanted to make money, they should have people pledge money to make me cover my ugly face with a bag. The school got over $500, and I had to wear a bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 591
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iChel413 6

Sue for emotional damages (: that is not right. It could even get to the local news.

Next carnival, you should suggest that the ringleader of the paper bag incident must wear a plastic bag over their head for pledges.

Comments

I think this qualifies as hazing. Talk to the principal or a counselor.

How did a supervisor not see what was happening and why on earth would you agree?

like you wouldn't, group pressure conquers all

21 seriously? No it conquers the weak willed. I was teased a lot in junior high school and told to do humiliating things like op's incident. Did I do it? **** no! I took up boxing lost a lot of weight and turned into the girl you don't **** with without raising a finger against them. Word got around is all. It's all in your mind. Life is a big mind game don't let it push you down.

CharresBarkrey 15

35 - you couldn't be more correct! Kudos to you for doing something about it and not whining about being bullied and pulling the "poor me" thing like kids do nowadays.

71, thank you. I was raised tough and damn happy I was. :)

I believe you could sue the school that is totally not on. Also if I was you I would be making loads of complaints to the schoolboard and if someone doesn't get fired from this that's when you go about suing them because there is a case here and in no way would this school want such bad publicity so they would more than likely settle with you out of court for an undisclosed amount and then also fire someone or at least suspend a few teachers without pay. Kids cop enough bullying from students they don't need it from teachers as well.

Something has just got to be done about this. Fyl op :/

Take it in the right spirit. You can raise alot of funds. Next time ask for a cut. ;-)

Reason why there are shootings?? Lol mabye?

Yeah because saying no to something that is for charity and has raised money would have been real easy to do? If OP said no then he would have been picked on and bullied as the person who wouldn't do something for charity, Also even the teachers were all for this they would have been like it's ok it's for charity just do it . It's hard enough saying no to a group of your peers but than having to try and say no to teachers who you expect to have your best interest at heart and it being for charity would have been quite hard to do. OP deserved this in no way and of course OP didn't have to do it he just got made to feel like he had to because it was for charity and everyone would have been telling him to do it.

No 33. If you can think for yourself you would tell everyone to "go **** themselves" and leave. The OP wasn't being restrained and forced to put a bag on his head he chose to. He sounds extremely passive aggressive and should have stood up for himself. So shut up with this whole "bully" non-sense. The world isn't all sunshine and flowers there are bullies everywhere. This kid needs to learn to stand up for himself. Oh and no one would make fun of him for not supporting charity. There are bullies but not everyone is an idiot.

Don't worry OP. People are mean. Don't let them bring you down.