By Anonymous - 01/11/2012 23:11 - United States - Danby

Today, at my school they were having a carnival to raise money. One of the patrons suggested that if they wanted to make money, they should have people pledge money to make me cover my ugly face with a bag. The school got over $500, and I had to wear a bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 591
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iChel413 6

Sue for emotional damages (: that is not right. It could even get to the local news.

Next carnival, you should suggest that the ringleader of the paper bag incident must wear a plastic bag over their head for pledges.

Comments

When I read this I assumed he was a teacher... anyone else?

bonsaiboy26 1

There is nothing I hate more than ignorance. That really irritates me OP. I'm sorry for the rudeness and lack of kindness you had to experience. Nothing I can say would be good advice in response to how to deal with them. However I will say keep you chin up and focus and being happy with yourself. Don't let this get to u, and most importantly don't let that kinda stuff happen to you.

day624 14

Seriously report that! That is so cruel

What has happened to our world that people would give voice to such ugly comments like this idiot said to you/ them about you wearing a bag...? Seriously. What nerve. That person is the ugly one, my dear. Not you.

I don't believe this at all. Apparently you are ugly and liar.

skyeyez9 24

And you shouldn't have complied with that asinine, emotionally cruel fundraiser. Why did you wear the bag?!

skyeyez9 24

Probably take an act of congress to get the teacher responsible for the fundraiser fired if he/she is in a Union.

Why the hell would you do it? You should have just walked away and went home