By Anonymous - 31/12/2011 06:21 - United States

Today, as I was just finishing my grocery shopping, a little girl and her mother walked past. Seeing the little girl staring at me, I waved. The girl then pointed to me and asked her mother "Mommy, is that man pregnant?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 860
You deserved it 7 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

You should've told her you were santa and that because she hurt your feelings, she's going on the naughty list next year.

Comments

vannahbaby420 0

Maybe its time to make a new years resolution... or karma will be a bitch and the kid will end up 250 pounds by age 16

GoW_Chick 14

I'm hoping karma takes a stab at this one ... Though karma is brutal.

eyeIoveyou 4

she doesn't deserve karma, she's just a little girl who didn't know that was rude :3

That's how my sister learned that men don't get pregnant.

littlegold 7

That really sucks someone did that to my mother... She decided to go up to the kid... Laugh and say "im just super fat!" lol. It was the funniest thing... You should have done that.

I think you just found a new years resolution!

btnhdude 0

That had to hurt, stay strong dude.

nattynatters 14

Ok. When women get mistaken as pregnant FML tells her to get her ass on a treadmill. When a man gets it it's "stay strong dude?" WTF.

Because a woman isn't allowed to be overweight apparently. It's total BS.

afcrewchief 4

OP is a guy. It shows the person's gender when you click to the comments.

iamabamf 17

78-OP made it quite clear in the FML that he was a man, and like 79 said, it shows the gender. Nice try though.

73 - I don't think anybody should be overweight, unless they have a medical condition or a legitimate excuse to be overweight. Laziness does not count.

ChadAvreySchilli 0

To 83, I agree, although I'm aiming to be slightly over weight, but my dangerously or unnatractivley over

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

You should've told her you were santa and that because she hurt your feelings, she's going on the naughty list next year.

I would thumb up your comment, but then it wouldn't be 69 anymore... So, thumbs up!

Kirlyfoo 9

Having one chromosome in addition to the usual diploid amount.... Chances of anyone knowing this and finding it humorous?

xStaciexLynnx 15

Not likely to be found funny since trisomy is most common on the 21st pair, giving a child trisomy 21, which is down syndrome. Which is not funny at all.

Could be trisomy of the sex chromosome example (XXY) which is somewhat funny... and sad.

DKjazz 20

Yeah, I get where you were going with that. A nice comeback if it weren't such a downer.

Jakesterk96 8
FYLDeep 25

What an opportune time for her to say that. Now you can reevaluate the contents of your grocery cart.