By spiderfail - 03/07/2012 08:03 - United States - Erie

Today, as I was getting ready to go to the midnight premiere of the new Spiderman movie, I was actually bitten by a spider. He gets super powers and a hot girl, I swell up like a balloon and get to spend the night in the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 508
You deserved it 2 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

Quick, add radiation, you might be able to get some super powers out of it yet.

saIty 17

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na... Spider human balllooooooooonnnn!

Comments

LOL that's funny your going to go to the spider man movie and u were bit by a real spider.hope your feeling better.

You need a RADIOACTIVE spider. Regular "just poisonous" ones don't work. Try harder next time. Try sticking a brown recluse into the microwave for 10 seconds first - see if that works (but probably not - microwaves work by radio waves, not actual ionized radiation).

Eeehhh I wouldn't call her hot. Cute at best... But yeah, swelling up like a balloon would suck!

I almost pressed YDI when I read you were stoked enough for Spiderman to go to the midnight premiere. It looks decent at best, but it seems to me like a teenage fandom. The Dark Knight Rises, for the win! (Btw, don't worry, I ended with an FYL, getting bit by a spider= bad time.)

perdix 29

With your luck, I wouldn't go see "Ted" unless you want to get cornholed by a bear.

puppytaco64 8

Or the dark night unless you want to get ****** up by a bat

The spider watched the movie and thought to its self "could I really do that to a human?"

"Hey why aren't you coming to see the new spiderman?" -"I got bit by a spider in a moment of epic irony"

Shadow_Phantom 26