By spiderfail - 03/07/2012 08:03 - United States - Erie

Today, as I was getting ready to go to the midnight premiere of the new Spiderman movie, I was actually bitten by a spider. He gets super powers and a hot girl, I swell up like a balloon and get to spend the night in the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 508
You deserved it 2 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

Quick, add radiation, you might be able to get some super powers out of it yet.

saIty 17

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na... Spider human balllooooooooonnnn!

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Well you ******* deserved it asshole! I didn't see the movie yet. Way to ruin the part where he ends up with superpowers and a hot girl.

hockeyoceancity 13

No, not really. His comment was almost oozing with sarcasm.

I honestly don't know, 17. The comment is too stupid to pass as a legitimate grievance and too aggressive to pass as a joke.

I can feel the density of commenters increasing by the second. When people can't tell someone is being sarcastic and it's as obvious as this, you know the overall IQ of FMLers is rapidly decreasing.

I just think 15 opened the comment far too aggressively to be a joke. It's my personal opinion that there is a line and that 15 crossed it. If having an opinion makes me dense, then I will welcome being dense with open arms.

FYLDeep 25

It's okay guys I'm fine. I'm almost glad we got these spoilers. I don't even think I want to see the movie anymore. Spiderman kinda sounds like a cheap rehash of that Spiderpig character from a few years ago.

hockeyoceancity 13

26- You are in an asshole mood today, calm down you're judging peoples IQ's by commenting on a FML? Now you seem like the one with a social problem and just seem to hate people for no reason. Yeah i realize my comment was pretty stupid but no need to go on to some sort of rage. Just thumb it down and move on, damn...

Hey, you're the one that just went on a rage, not me. I just think that it's pretty baffling that you couldn't see the sarcasm in his comment. Social problem? For making a statement? Yeah, likely story. No, I don't hate everyone, but thanks for your concern.

hockeyoceancity 13

35- If you have sort of problem with me just message me so we don't have to argue over the commenting space.

thatKidzmOm 10

Wow! Arguing though a message on FML is like trying to act tough on Facebook. Let it go and get on with your life. It's the Internet, dude.

38-I'm not trying to pick a fight, so you can stop acting tough. Again, I was just stunned that neither of you could see the blatant sarcasm in his comment. If me even making a statement over the Internet is going to piss you off so much, then I'll just leave it at that. tkay: again, wasn't picking q fight, but I shouldn't have to explain anything to you.

hockeyoceancity 13

You all took that completely wrong... You just take it the way you think is most funny, i did not mean, oh imma beat yo ass over typing, i meant it as lets stop bitching at eachother over commenting and just if we have some disagreements talk about it like normal people? Guess not, take it the most immature way possible. :)

thatKidzmOm 10

I thought it was a good comment...funny even. If you know how to take a joke of course. I mean, seriously, who doesn't know what happens at the end of spiderman. It's been written an re-written a thousand times. And as for Man's comment, it's true. Even if you couldn't tell the original comment was "oozing" sarcasm, there's no need to get all defensive and serious over it. Like I said before, it's JUST THE INTERNET! Get over it!

KiddNYC1O 20

To the ones who didn't catch 15's sarcasm: FYL deep.

Ooh an online fight...what are they gonna do, caps lock each other to death?

puppytaco64 8

What kind of spider? I know how you feel I was bitten by one too, but I did not have to go to the hospital.

Dude you are on your way there. It's a slow transition. Movies always speed shit up:)

hockeyoceancity 13

You profile picture is one of the most racist profile pictures i've seen in awhile haha. Your username makes it that much more funny too.

Ouch. Are you allergic to that specie of spiders?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Wouldn't the fact that he went to the hospital be a pretty clear indicator?

Well the difference is... Peter Parkers spider was radioactive.

perdix 29

Hey, you did get an FML published. To some of us, that is a feat that cannot be achieved by mortal men. Congrats on your new superpower: Being able to weave slightly sad tales of woe in 300 characters for the rest of us to ridicule. Hopefully, your spider bite gave you other powers, like odor-free farts.

FYLDeep 25

Last time I got bit by a spider all I got was the power to vomit on command.

perdix 29

I got bitten by a constipated spider when I was a child and got the power of super-sarcasm. Boy, has that enhanced my career and my social standing!

biglittlehead 12

With great burping power comes great vomiting responcibility.

alphaskater09 9

Odor free farts? What are you crazy?!? The smell is what makes farts beautiful.

But you can be sure at least a few premiere-goers got some bedbugs at the cinema, so try not to have regrets..!