By scarred for life - 21/09/2012 10:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, as a pizza delivery guy, I was forced to see yet another naked 200 pound teenage girl with a serious case of body acne. They're starting to give me nightmares. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 189
You deserved it 3 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they're watching too many pornos and expect you to deliver an extra large "sausage" pizza...

Comments

VooDooCarrie91 19

I bet she hid your tip money in her cleavage and asked you to fish it out.

I'm picturing the girl whose boyfriend had to move her fat rolls out of the way just to enter her. *Shudder*

skyeyez9 24

Free range, naked, obese zitty girls. Gah!

They open the door naked!? WTF is wrong with people... Gosh!

SmittyJA24 26

What's sad: you had to see this ... & you weren't at WalMart.

Yeah... Because people walk around Wal-mart naked all the time?

86, if you were talking to me, you're a moron.

Silent_Thrill 17

It's great how people come to a comedy website and can't understand that people are making jokes.

Sometimes people understand that a joke was being attempted. They just don't see how it's funny.

Look... The next time it happens just make fun of the whole situation, but not at her directly, so she doesn't complain to your manager. Use a line like "Hey, I just had a weird déjà-vu..." If she asks, just make up a funny story about you and (imply that she's smokin' hot) your girlfriend, or on how you met these models/cheerleaders/hot babes while delivering and you remained friends. Make her feel interested in the whole thing/you and ditch her like a rotten apple. But always be polite.

...Wait, what? Try to KEEP the pervert sexually harassing you as a customer? Right...maybe you should sit this one out, champ.

KJ21_fml 6
agonydrum 7

Op I literally just got out of the gym and reading this made me throw up, seriously FYL

RubyRae 2

Stop complaining, ass hole. Fatties deserve pizza too. And maybe the dominoes pizza tracker wasn't working so she just didn't know when to put on pants.

julieanne719 0

Simple solution, put on pants when the door bell rings, or like a normal human being put on clothes of you know someone will be at your door soon.

"Yet ANOTHER naked 200 pound teenage girl with a serious case of body acne?" How many 200 pound girls with body acne order pizza from your store and answer the door naked?

RubyRae 2

This is what happens when fat girls are encouraged to accept their bodies. There is a very small amount of men looking for BBW's and body acne means you don't fall under the BBW category. On another note, OP must be hot if girls are opening the door naked. They want you, OP.

Congrats, FML commenters. You guy aren't as shallow as I thought you would be.