By scarred for life - 21/09/2012 10:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, as a pizza delivery guy, I was forced to see yet another naked 200 pound teenage girl with a serious case of body acne. They're starting to give me nightmares. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 189
You deserved it 3 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they're watching too many pornos and expect you to deliver an extra large "sausage" pizza...

Comments

kross86 2

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how even 1 overweight, self conscious, teenage girl with low self esteem and bad acne even gets the balls to answer the door naked, let alone more than that.

You don't know that she's self conscious or lacks self esteem. Maybe she's proud of her fluff.

purplemnm 9

I have feeling since I ordered pizza last night...I WAS WEARING A BIG HOODIE AND I HAVE POISON IVY, IT'S POISON IVY!!

Jessy713 6

Wow! Naked? That is gross the least she can do is invest in a robe.

so.... you hit that and paid for her pizza out of pocket, right?

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : Why was she naked is the real question here.

How many have you seen? That is just a little ridiculous.

You're a delivery guy and you're judging someone who is paying you for a service. Either get a new job or get into therapy, and have some respect!!!

Are you ******* serious? You're probably a fat pig who answers the door naked too. Disgusting. Get some basic dignity.