By scarred for life - 21/09/2012 10:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, as a pizza delivery guy, I was forced to see yet another naked 200 pound teenage girl with a serious case of body acne. They're starting to give me nightmares. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 189
You deserved it 3 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they're watching too many pornos and expect you to deliver an extra large "sausage" pizza...

Comments

I understand but I'm a girl delivey driver I'm a bit more lucky then you I sometimes see hot men in towels.

skyeyez9 24

If they leave nice tips I'd keep delivering. Its a few seconds of nasty shit you have to see. Then you get money.

ceccles628 6

I was going to say that this was rude, but then I read it over and saw the word naked. Sorry OP.

natalia18oo 12

I don't understand why she was naked! Is that normal for people to order a pizza then open the door naked??!

but that sounds nothing like in the pornos. when you meet up at the door and the exchange are done, you should say -ohh sorry, did you want sausage with that* and then but up a really great grinn

invisibleman8472 17

Dude I know I deliver pizza too, why can't these fat people wear a moo moo or something

maybe because moo moo make you look worse and no one should have to do more to cover up just because you (or anyone else) don't like their size... Not everyone likes stick thin chicks: and its wrong to pick on them. Not everyone likes big/little/whatever men and no one should pick on them Note: I don't think ANYONE should answer the door naked. at all. and everyone should follow common courtesy and cover up their sexual parts/private parts/swimsuit area/whatever the hell you want to call it.

linkinpark98 23

Thanks. Me eating this pizza is not helping me either.

You're a piece of shit, ya know that right? how rude to say that about someone.

RubyRae 2

Disagree, if you don't have the basic self respect to put it away don't order take out no matter who you are. Also not everyone likes to see people who lack self hygiene.

Having acne isn't due to poor hygiene, if you knew how to use google you'd realise this...