By lifelike - 29/10/2012 04:23 - United States - Oroville

Today, after weeks of wondering if my cat has a fetish for licking my bed covers, I finally witnessed him licking up an ant off of the covers. Turns out that my bed is infested with ants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 859
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tacos_are_good 8

How could you not notice that? o.o

Hey, you should be thanking your cat, he's been dutifully carrying out selfless acts of pest control, just for you. Your cat is a real hero, you know..

Comments

OP if I were you I would first make certain that you mattress is in fact infested. if it is burn it. There is a great product on the market called "Terro" that is specifically for ants. It works great and will kill any remaining ants as well as their nest.

Time to change sheets, clean bedroom and vacuum the bed.

KiddNYC1O 20

Yeah, no chocolate in bed from now on. Sprinkle your bed with cinnamon. It works, trust me.

Aw your kitty was saving you. My cat is terrified of ants.

Your bed has been infested with ants for WEEKS and you didn't notice before now?

mariebc123 7

How did you not notice that?! Are you dirty?! Wash your sheets!

I guess it depends on why the ants have infested your bed covers to know I you deserve it or not. Do you eat in or on your bed or drink and have spilled? If you Do, then you deserve it. If you've not done anything to attract ants or had your covers outside then FYL!